04

"Whats wrong are you alright?" Fallon asked once she got to where Scorpius was sitting in the courtyard. He was sitting with his head in his hand covering his face and his hair was slightly messy. Fallon bent down lower to be in-front of her younger brother. She reached up to take his hands off his face which he allowed, when she saw his face it broke her heart. He had tear stained cheeks with a light tint and his lips had a light cut from where he was biting down on.

"What happened?"
When Scorpius didn't responded Albus did for him. Bobbi went and sat down beside Scorp rubbing his back as Blair stood next to Albus.
"This group of guys from Gryffindor started saying stuff about him and your Family. Calling your dad a Death Eater and saying the Scorpius was gonna turn out just like him and your grandad.." when albus finished explaining he sat down next to Scorpius.

"who" fallon asked lowly
"I'm sorry?"
"who the hell said that" she repeated louder this time causing Scorpius to finally look up at his older sister. Fallon was clinching her fists and had a deadly look in her eyes.
"No Fallon it's ok"
"No Scorp! It's not okay! Dad isn't a death eater and you will never become what whoever said this says you will?"
"It was a Joey Brown" Albus said to her with a frown.

Joey Brown. A stuck up, Rich, Cocky, Know it all. He was just as bad as James Potter himself. Joey brown was in his 7th year at hogwarts and played on the quidditch team. He had always thought that the Malfoy family was horrible and filled with Death eaters but After the war my grandfather and grandmother left that life behind and we're doing better.

Fallon pranced away with Bobbi and Blair trailing close behind her. When she finally found Joey he was sitting with his friends laughing about something stupid he said. The second her eye landed on him her blood boiled.
"Brown!" she yelled as she slithered over to wear he was standing
Joey sneered at the girl walking over him once he saw who it was.
"To who do i owe this pleasure to?" he asked once Fallon stood in-front of him
The other 7th year Gryffindor boys around him snickered at his remark to the Blonde girl. She didn't waste anytime before she punched the boy straight in the face causing his to fall back in surprise.
"How did that feel?" she questioned with a smirk on her face, many of the other students in the courtyard looked at the girl in shocked. Not many people ever went against Joey and it end well....

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Joey yelled clutching his nose in pain.
"You're so pathetic! Calling my brother a Death Eater! Everyone has moved on since what happened and so has my family!" Fallon screamed before being pulled back abruptly.
"I won't forget this!" He yelled as i was being dragged away....

"What the hell!" Fallon yelled when she looked back and saw who pulled her back to be met face to face with Damon Nott.
"Fallon i had to stop you, you would've gotten in so much trouble" her responded holding her arms as he faced her
"Damon why do you care if i get in trouble"
Fallon continued to yell random things at Damon before she felt his soft lips on hers. The second it hit her what was happening she kissed him back wrapping her arms loosely around his neck. Damon gripped her hips and licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly let. He backed her up against the wall beside them putting his hand on the wall next to her head. Fallon bit his lip lightly causing him to moan and grip her hips harder making her squeal in surprise. He pushed his body closer up against her as his hands lowered to her bottom and gave it a rough squeeze. The pair only separated when she head someone cough from beside them. Fallon looked to the side to see Professor Longbottom looking at the two of them.
"Ms Malfoy, Professor Mcgonagalls office now." he said with a stern look wresting upon his face.

• • • •

"Did you guys see what just happened?" Knox said rushing up to James and Fred
"Ya that was crazy! Never knew she had a temper like that" Fred said laughing as Albus walked by alongside Scorpius
"Yo Al what happened? why did Fallon freak out like that?" James asked stopping his brother from walking to his next class..
"Oh um Joey just said some stuff to Scorp" albus responded looking over at Scorpius who looked uncomfortable at the topic they were talking about
"Like what?" Max pushed when he made it to his friends doing his handshake with Fred before plopping down beside Knox..
"Uh it's nothing really" Scorp said before walking away to Rose who was sitting down by a tree reading a book..
"I've gotta go to potions" Albus said walking away to where Rose was sat and Where Scorp was headed too.