21

"what were we thinking! we hate each other! "~ ✧ ~

~ ~

[fallons pov]

A mess of brown hair spread across the pillow as James lay on his back, his face turned to the side where you lay. Soft snores left his open mouth and his chest would rise with every small breath he took. You had your head rested upon his arm, looking up at the handsome male lying next to you. Recalling the memories of last night, where you and Potter had been intimate for the first time together. The very thought itself brought a smile to your face, he had been nothing but sweet and patient, comforting you to the best of his ability to make it an unforgettable experience.
As you were recalling the memories, you were suddenly brought back to reality by a sleepy voice.
"Staring again are we Love, can't keep your eyes off me for even a second." James smiled lazily as you lightly hid his shoulder. How could he be so .. so.. James, even in the early mornings. A soft chuckle left his mouth as he saw the pout on your face, even so early in the morning he managed to make such an adorable expression appear on your face. With one arm he brought you practically on top of him, his other arm joining so you were securely locked in his embrace.
"I was just wondering how you hide all that arrogance behind such a sweet boy-ish appearance."
"Boy-ish? I will have you know I am all man." He spoke with confidence and with one finger he lifted your chin so you were looking at him.
"Have I not proved that last night?" You rolled your eyes at him and wanted to make a snarky comment. After your encounter in the Slytherin Locker-rooms you two made your way back to James dorm room, and that's how you got here. But you decided to have some fun with his ego, making your own snarky comment.

"I don't know Potter, You were quite mellow." Blinking innocently at him, you did your best to suppress a grin that was about to appear. Within a blink of an eye he had you on your back with his own body hover over yours, his hips settled between yours as the two of you engaged in a passionate morning kiss.
"Did that all for you darling, didn't want to scare you off. " His voice was filled with lust and his were set wide.
"Well I am still here, aren't I?"
"That you are sweetheart, Now let me show you how much of a man I am."
As the two of your were preparing for a second round it hit you. You were in bed with James Sirius Potter. You were below him when you pushed him off you getting up from his bed.

"What are we doing James?" you asked pacing around the room looking for your clothing, being only in your undergarments.
"Fallon what are you taking about" James said brushing a hand through his messy brown hair.
"What u mean James, is that we hate each other. Despise each other actually-" you started pulling up your green skirt and grabbing your robe slipping it on.
"-this was a mistake, i'm with Damon!" you exclaimed
"Your not with him yet" he said getting up and grabbing at you to try and get you to stay, but you pulled away from his grasp picking up your heels and slipping them onto your feet.
"What were we thinking! we hate each other!-"
"I have to go" you said turning around and heading to the door but and arm grabbing yours stopped you
"Fallon please" James begged, you shook your head grabbing the handle of the door and opening it and walking out. Leaving James in his dorm room alone, no roommates, and no you.

• • • •

"Morning Fallon" Blair called once you entered your dorm room, she was gathered in the bathroom getting ready for the day, with the other girls.
"Where were you?" Josie asked wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive fashion
"Room of requirements" you said plopping down onto your bed, the old bed frame creaking from the movements
"Sorry about the loss" Bianca said giving you a sympathetic smile.
"Its alright we'll just beat Gryffindor's asses next time" You said giving a Blair a high five as she yelled 'yeah!'
"Gryffindor doesn't stand a chance!-" Blair yelled pulling her hair into a pony tail
"-Cmon Fal, we've got practice" Blair said pulling on her sweater and tennis shoes
Fallon nodded then started getting reading, putting on her slytherin sweater, pants and shoes. You also french braided your hair into two. "Lets go" you mumbled walking out the door with Blair, yelling a goodbye to the girls...

"Everyone start your laps! No laziness, if you fall behind the group, you get and extra 5 laps added on!" Seth shouted at the start of Slytherin's practice, everyone nodded there heads at the captains request not daring to defy the captains orders. Fallon started her laps noticing a group of red clothing sitting in stands. of course. James Sirius Potter and his group of friends would be here, but she couldn't help the sting in her chest when she saw he had a redhead girl sitting lazily over his lap. The sight wasn't new but she couldn't help it.

"Malfoy! Get your head out of the gutter and keep up!" Seth called to his best chaser on the team, she shook her head. Trying to shake away the thoughts of Potter and the unknown girl in the stand. Focus Fallon, It's just Potter. She thought before speeding up to catch up with Damon who was at the front of the group. This was going to be a very long practice..