11

"i think you drunk bell"

~ ~

*1 week later*

Fallon had never seen the boys this excited before. They were practically skipping through the great hall towards her, as they talked to each other with frantic voices.
They all took a seat next to Fallon and Blair who were eating breakfast. Well Fallon was eating breakfast, Blair was far to busy trying to finish the potions essay Baddock had given everyone a couple days back.

"Guys, you will never guess what we have planned!" Damon said as he took a seat opposite Fallon, almost knocking over her cup of juice.
Fallon raised an eyebrow at him, unimpressed. "What? Is it another party?"
Damon looked back at her, disappointed. "Well you're no fun.." he said as he took a bite of her cinnamon bun.
Fallon smiled into the cup she had just saved from Damon as she took a sip, continuing with her essay she had decided to start on. The boys throwing a party wasn't exactly a rare thing.
"But listen, guys, this is not a regular common-room party. It's halloween-themed!" Austin leaned over the table, trying to get you to pay attention. "Isn't it brilliant!"
"Yeah sure, who could've guessed. You know, since it's one week until halloween and all." Austin rolled his eyes at Blair's comment. "But I mean sure, I'll come. You guys do know how to throw parties."

Damon seemed to be waiting for Fallon to say something about whether she were coming or not. Fallon didn't notice though since she had her nose in her potions-book since she decide to start on the essay too. "Blair? You're coming too right?" Seth asked
"Uhm.. well.." Blair didn't even look up as she answered him, she was too busy. "I do have this essay I have to finish.. And also some homework from all the extra classes I'm taking." She paused as Fallon wrote a few more words on her page, helping Blair with the writers block she was in. " I should practice charms aswell so.. I guess we'll see.."
"If I had that much to balance I would probably explode" Austin said, looking shocked.
Damon just looked at Fallon silently, concerned.
"Well we're going to hogsmeade to find all the decorations and stuff for the party." Damon said as he stood up,
"Didn't you guys get a bunch of stuff last weekend?"
Austin and Seth both stood up nodding there head at Blair
"Well we need more"
"Alright" Blair mumbled
The boys scrambled away through the door to the great hall.

"See you guys later then!" Fallon gazed at there backs as they got up and ran towards the exit.

• • • •

"I don't know about this.." Bobbi sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror, they were getting ready for the Gryffindor halloween party. Tomorrow was the party that the Boys were throwing.
"What are you talking about?" Dominque was doing her makeup on the other side of the room. She was dressing up as a Cave man with Tessa. "You look totally smoking hot!" Fallon exclaimed, Bobbi turned around and tried tugging her shorts down a bit. It felt like they were barely covering her behind. "Half my arse is showing!"