22

"last night was amazing, Luke

"last night was amazing, Luke."
~ ~

*2 weeks earlier*
[blairs pov]

You were awoken by a soft nuzzling feeling on the top of your head. Even in his unconscious state of the early morning your crush, Luke Bell, was in fact a living version of an overly large teddy bear. His arms were wrapped comfortably around your waist as you had your naked back pressed up against his bare chest. Trying not to wake him, you slowly turned around in his arms with your eyes closed, wanting his face to be the first thing you see this wonderful morning.
"hnnnnhh..." A soft whine left your mouth as a sudden pain shot through your lower regions, successfully waking Luke in the progress.

"Are you okay love?" his voice was still laced with tiredness, which made it all the more attractive. You shot him a reassuring smile as you nodded your head. Once you were turned Luke rested his free hand on your cheek, gently stroking his thumb along the cheekbone. You pressed a gentle kiss to the palm of his hand before looking into his eyes with the most beautiful look he had ever seen. Your eyes were sparkling from within and somehow there was a glow over you that made it look like you were straight from heaven.

He had no idea what godlike thing it was he did in his life that made him worthy of having you in his arms right here right now, but he sure as hell wasn't going to question it.
He felt like he was the luckiest man on earth right now, no... wait.. he knew he was the luckiest man on earth.
"Last night was amazing Luke." When that sweet angelic voice of yours reached his ears he could do nothing more than smile in return, pressing a sweet kiss to your lips.
"It was indeed love, I don't know what I did to get so lucky." He pulled you as close as possible and pressed his second kiss to your forehead.
"I could ask the same thing, you are the best thing that ever happened to me." In return you gave him an eskimo kiss, followed by a sweet lingering peck to his lips.
"So Blair Parkinson, will you do the honors of being my girlfriend" Luke asked with a sweet smile
"Of course Lukey" you replied kissing him again, pecks kissing down his neck.
Neither of you really wanted to disturb the peaceful silent morning that came with not spending the night at the rowdy dorms of either of you.
Without any words the two of you stayed snuggled up against one another, chest by chest with your head tucked under Luke's. And soon enough the two of you fell into another slumber.

• • • •

"So your telling me that you and Luke Bell. Are Dating?" Fallon asked at breakfast the morning after halloween.
"Yep" i said shoving some cereal into my mouth
The girls all shared a look before all yelling out "FINALLY" The girls all started screaming obsessing over the fact that the two finally started dating.
"You guys are so cute, how you would flirt all the time and act like you didn't like each other-" Josie stopped mid sentance spotting Luke and his friends walking into the great hall
"oh lukeee" she called the boy shifting his gaze to the group of girls at the Slytherin table
"Guys no please" Blair started but the girls brushed her comment off as the all stood and ran to the front of the Hall stopping in front of Luke.
"Oh Luke, guess what i just found out?" Hannah said a smirk on her face. He raised his eyebrow in question at the girl, his friends following his action
"I heard from a little birdie that you and my dear friend Blair, here-" Fallon started wrapping and arm around Blair and pulling her forward
"-that you too had some fun night last night" a blush rose to there cheeks at the mention of the night before
"I- uh" he started to say before he was rudely interrupted by Fred
"Oh so that's the girl we saw you with this Morning" Fred said smirking at his blushing friend
"Yep" Luke responded nodding his head, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment
"Well we will leave these two lovebirds" James said walking to the Gryffindor table. The girls copying there actions except to there own table, leaving the two blushing teen alone for the first time since she left his dorm.

"Sorry, I had to tell them" you said in embarrassment
"It's not like i want to hide it B"
"What?" you asked laughing not understanding what he said
"What i mean Blair-" ha pauses wrapping and arm around her waist pulling her closer to him, her face centimeters away from his.
"-I want everyone to know about us Blair, i'm not ashamed of us being together. I wanna tell the whole entire world"

Luke's words brought a smile to your lips, he leaned down and cupped your face bringing you in to a short sweet kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck playing with his hair as you kissed. You pulled apart, smiling to each other. You laced your fingers though his dragging him to the Slytherin table. Many of your fellow students stared at them as they kisssed, the new item being a surprise to everyone in school. Blair Parkinson and Luke Bell we're officially dating..