CHAPTER 2

JUNKYU'S POV

-King: I've made my servants call for them, let's wait patiently for them to arrive. And once done the introduction to each other, you can start working.
-Both: Yes, sir!

I look around while we wait for the princess and the prince. So, from now on, I'm gonna be in charge of the prince... I wonder what kind of person is he.

I have never seen him in person, but all the girls I know say that he's really handsome. Well, I'll judge once I see him. But for the moment, I can confirm that the princess is absolutely beautiful. Idyllic I would say.

-Geubeom: Junkyu...
-Junkyu: Hmmm?
-Geubeom: Congrats, you got to be the Prince's bodyguard. Its a big honour.
-Junkyu: Being in charge of the princess too, you are lucky (smiles)
-Geubeom: (smiles) Let's do our best.
-Junkyu: (nods and smiles)

Suddenly, we hear how the huge doors that we crossed some minutes ago, are opening again. We are about to start working for the king officially.

-King: Finally (smiles)
-Prince: Father, have you called for our presence? (smiles and bows)
-King: (nods) I've decided to finally give you your own bodyguards. I'm worried about your sister... You know how reckless she is.
-Prince: (sighs) She did it again?
-King: (nods) She tried to leave palace again, however, that won't be a probó anymore thanks to Han Geubeom.
-Geubeom: It'll be a pleasure to serve none other than your highness, the princess (kneels down in front of Sana)

Then unconsciously, my eyes travel from my mate Geubeom, up to the the person's face standing in front of him. For a short and brief moment, I would say that our eyes met.

What kind of books does she like? I could has asked something like that before, but I guess that I lost my chance to talk with the princess.

-King: Sana...
-Sana: (nods) Me, Minatozaki Sana, will take you Han... (looks at you)
-Prince: (follows her gaze) He's gonna be my bodyguard?
-King: Yeah, for you, dear son. You'll have none other than Hye Junkyu, he has been raised in the clan Hye. A military clan... He's the best for this position.
-Prince: My name is Minatozaki Seokjin, but I think that you already know that (smiles) I expect a lot from you, Hye Junkyu.
-Junkyu: I'll do my best to serve you properly, your highness (kneels in front of him)
-Jin: Thanks father for giving us such an amazing gift (smiles) I think that now I'll be not only much protected, but also accompanied.
-King: (smiles) I'm glad to hear so. You can leave now...
-Jin: Let's go, Junkyu (smiles) We have a lot to do...
-Junkyu: Yes, your highness (gets up)

Then, once again, for brief moment, I meet her eyes again. What is she trying? Is there the possibility that the princess wants to tell me something?

It must be my imagination. About the prince, I could say that he's attractive how the girls described him. However, I can't determine if he's worth it or not, at least not until I get to know him a little bit more.

SANA'S POV

That boy that I met at the library is going to be my brother's bodyguard? Aww, it would had been much better if he was mine. Its not that I want a bodyguard, but at least, we both like reading.

I think that it would be much better, we would have a better relationship. Plus, this man shaking in front of me, he's just here to impress my father. Nothing special.

-King: Sana? Are you going to stay there like that?
-Sana: No, I'm leaving now... (starts walking away)
-King: Sana. Your bodyguard.
-Sana: If he's my bodyguard, he should already know that he has to follow me everywhere. I don't need to tell him such basic stuff...
-Geubeom: I apologise, your highness.
-Sana: Fine, fine... Let's leave this place, I hate this room. Every time I come here, I receive bad news...

I head outside the main room followed by my new bodyguard. My brother is lucky, since he's the heir and the older one, he always receives the best.

-Sana: Can we have a talk, Geubeom-ssi?
-Geubeom: Of course, your highness...
-Sana: I don't need a bodyguard. You are totally useless for me. Don't take it personal, it's just that I really don't need one. I'm an adult, and I know to take care of myself... So, please... Leave the palace.
-Geubeom: Your highness, I can't do such thing... Your majesty, the king, ordered me to make sure to be with you all the time, and keep you safe inside this palace.
-Sana: (sighs and starts walking away)
-Geubeom: Your highness, where are you going?!
-Sana: To the toilet, did my father order you to come with me there? No, right? Then wait for me here...

I head inside the building, and instead of heading to the toilet, I head to the library. I need to... Well, I need to "free my mind". And reading with someone having his eyes on my neck, will be really really awkward.

JUNKYU'S POV

-Jin: And this is my room... I barely come here, actually I come here just to sleep and have dinner (smiles) The rest of the day I use to be outside. You know, meetings, trainings, and that kind of stuff...
-Junkyu: (nods)
-Jin: For the moment, you'll have a room next to mine (smiles) Who knows when will I need you, right? Hmm, anyway... I know that you look at me as the prince and so... But, can we talk comfortably?
-Junkyu: That wouldn't be polite-
-Jin: Please (smiles) I've been spoiled since I was born. Yet, I have never had a real friend... I think that we could get along really well, what do you think?
-Junkyu: (smiles) However you wait it, Jin (chuckles)
-Jin: (smiles widely) Well said, then... Kyu, I'm gonna take a rest in my room for around half hour. You are free to do whatever you want until we leave for some business, okay?
-Junkyu: (nods and smiles) Have a nice rest, I won't be too far.

I head outside his room when suddenly I spot Geubeom running towards me. What the hell happened to him? He looks worried...

-Junkyu: Geu-
-Geubeom: Junkyu! Help me... I can't find the princess...