CHAPTER 5

JUNKYU'S POV

We are already back to the palace, Jin looks exhausted, he'll probably fall asleep soon. Now it's my time to meet the princess... I wonder if she actually came to my room.

-Jin: Kyu, tomorrow at 7:00am awake and waiting outside my door, okay? (smiles)
-Junkyu: (nods) Don't worry, I'll be ready...
-Jin: Great, goodnight (smiles) Oh, also if you hear some noises... Uhm...
-Junkyu: It's okay, I understand (smiles) You don't need to give me any kind of explanation. Now if you excuse me, I'll be returning back to my room...
-Jin: (nods and closes his door)

Hmm... So noises, huh? Should I actually care about it? Cause I have noticed a boy around the palace, he seemed to be looking for something or maybe someone.

Jin took some glances at him, and I'm sure that he knows about him being around. However, he hasn't ordered me to do something about it. That only means one thing... They know each other.

Now the mystery is, what kind of relationship do they have? He said not to mind the noises, but I haven't seen any concubine around. It's fishy...

-Junkyu: (enters your room) Oh, your highness... (bows)
-Sana: Please, don't act that formal (smiles) We are in your room, you should feel comfortable here...
-Junkyu: (nods and takes a seat)
-Sana: Did you have dinner?
-Junkyu: I didn't... I just arrived from that meeting that the prince needed to attend.
-Sana: You must be really hungry, then (smiles) I have brought something with me... (hands you some food) They always serve me a lot to eat, it's impossible for me to finish it...
-Junkyu: Oh, uhmm... Thanks for the leftovers I guess (starts eating)
-Sana: Don't call it like that (embarrassed) I really didn't have that kind of intentions... (pouts)
-Junkyu: (looks up at her) I know, I'm just trying you, your highness (smiles)
-Sana: (flustered) W-Well... I'm gonna let it pass this time. But in exchange, you better tell me about something interesting about what's outside the walls.
-Junkyu: Sure (smiles and starts explaining her)

-Time skip around an hour later-

-Junkyu: That's how I learnt about the constellations (smiles) It was really cold at that place... But it was a trip which I'll never forget about.
-Sana: Woah... (amazed) Snow... It sounds really fun, here although I have studied about constellations, it must feel different.
-Junkyu: Yeah... One day I'll travel back there and repeat the experience (smiles)
-Sana: Is your spirit soul able to handle those cold temperatures?
-Junkyu: Yeah, pretty good... I change my wolf fur into the winter mode (chuckles) But its horrible for my human form.
-Sana: I see... (smiles) You know, I never saw a spirit souls from that near before... I was surprised when you entered the library like that.
-Junkyu: I was looking for you, your highness... Your scent guided me there (smiles)
-Sana: You can recognise my scent? (surprised)
-Junkyu: I could recognise it kilometers afar from you (smiles)
-Sana: Oh, really? (smirks) How is that?
-Junkyu: I don't know... Your highness must have a special kind of scent (smiles)
-Sana: (smiles) Are you calling me special?
-Junkyu: Maybe... (chuckles)
-Sana: Thank you (smiles)
-Junkyu: Well, your highness, you should return to your room... Its really late (smiles) Let me accompany you there...
-Sana: (nods) Thanks, Junkyu-ssi... (smiles) I enjoyed a lot our talk, do you think that we could repeat tomorrow's night?
-Junkyu: If my highness wants it that way... (smiles and bows) I also enjoy your company.
-Sana: (chuckles) We are gonna leave using the window?
-Junkyu: Yeah? What's great from this place is that the buildings have just one floor, so it's not dangerous at all. Let me go first to help you later on (smiles)

I jump out the window and extend my hand in order to help Sana. Instead of taking it, she just jumps to my arms, not what I planned, but I won't complain.

-Sana: Nice save (giggles)
-Junkyu: Thank you (smirks)

I then guide her through the darkness of shadows in order to avoid being seen by the guards. Once we are near her room, I help her to jump and climb the window.

-Sana: Thanks for today Junkyu-ssi, I can't wait for tomorrow (smiles)
-Junkyu: I can't wait neither, your highness (smiles)
-Sana: Sana, call me Sana... (chuckles)
-Junkyu: (nods) Then, I'll see you tomorrow, Sana. Have sweet dreams (smiles)
-Sana: You too, good night (smiles and waves)
-Junkyu: (leaves)

SANA'S POV

That was absolutely wonderful. I didn't even know about that place called North Pole... This world is huge, and its a pity that in locked in a tiny part of it.

Well, at least Junkyu-ssi is here to talk me about it. The way he talks about his trip, it totally captivated me. Seriously, I wouldn't have minded staying all night long listening to him.

However, that was just a time for freeing my mind and now I need to go back to my sense. I'm a princess, and he's my brother's personal bodyguard.

God, how good would it be if he served me instead? We would talk about books, those trips, about whatever we wanted.

Plus, those moments when he compliments me... He does it in a way really smooth that I don't know why, softens my heart. That's bad, I can't develop feelings for a boy that I just met.

But, how am I going to resist those eyes piercing my soul every time we have eye contact? I just can't ignore the incredible similarity that we have.

I'll be looking forward for tomorrow's night. I wonder where will he bring me with his words, I'm really curious.

JUNKYU'S POV

I'm a sinner, I just had the princess between my arms when she jumped from that window. I would be lying if I say that that I didn't have a brief heart attack.

I need to calm down. Jin reminded it to me, the social classes exist. And Sana is a princess, while I'm a simple bodyguard. The simple fact of thinking about her, is a sin.