CHAPTER 20

JUNKYU'S POV
-Time skip to that night-

-Junkyu: Did you understand what you need to do?
-Geubeom: (nods) I'll kidnap the girl for you, and then you'll bring her to where Sana is. Your brother will be in charge of her... And I'll stay here as a spy to inform you about Namkyu's movement after that.
-Junkyu: Great, at least your memory is good (smiles) Don't take too much, we already packed everything. We must leave the territory really fast, and it'll take us us almost a week to reach our destination.
-Geubeom: Don't worry, I'll be fast.
-Junkyu: (nods)
-Geubeom: (disappears)
-Jin: You are really smart, sometimes I'm afraid of you. You perfectly know how to manipulate people. How did you become like this?
-Junkyu: Reading (smiles and srughs) I was tired of people taking advantage of me... I promised myself that I wouldn't let anyone fool me.
-Jin: I see (smiles) Well, now that's impossible... You are too smart. The girl will be really afraid. What if we are wrong and she's actually just a mere sewer?
-Junkyu: Then we'll use the plan B.
-Jin: What's that plan about?
-Junkyu: I'm not gonna say, I would prefer not to use it (gets inside)

-Time skip around two hours later-

-Geubeom: The girl is inside the carriage already. I tied her hands and foots... She won't be able to move, neither to talk because I put a cloth on her mouth. Everything is ready for you to leave.
-Jin: Good job (smiles and gets inside the carriage)
-Junkyu: Keep us informed about everything Namkyu does (gets inside too)
-Geubeom: (nods) Good luck.
-Junkyu: Let's go (makes the horses start walking)

Here we go... Another trip to the carnivorous territory. Now the thing is, how are we going to head there without getting near the capital? We can't let anyone see us.

And to do that, we'll need to take the long way and go through the mountain. Of course, the time it'll take us, is not the only problem. Actually, our problems are the vandals.

-Jin: (yawns)
-Junkyu: You can sleep, Jin (smiles)
-Jin: And leave everything to you? Nah, I'll keep you accompanied. If not, you'll fall asleep too and we'll have an accident.
-Junkyu: It's okay, really (smiles) Let's take turns. I'll drive first while you sleep, and later on the other way, okay?
-Jin: Ah, okay... (yawns and closes his eyes)

-Time skip some hours later-

Damn... My eyes are starting to feel heavy... However, the sun is starting to rise. Nothing happened for the moment, thanks God. I was afraid of someone attacking us while it was dark.

-Jin: (stretching) Good morning (smiles) Agh, you should had woken me up... Let me drive, c'mon. You need to sleep... You look pale.
-Junkyu: Take care of the vandals, they could attack us... (passes the reins to Jin) I'll leave it to you...
-Jin: Yeah, don't worry (smiles)

I head to the back, when suddenly I notice that girl has woken up and that she's crying. I feel really really bad for her right now. But I can't do anything, I told Sana, that although I don't want to, I would need to do some sacrifices.

-Junkyu: I'm sorry, I have to bring you along us... (sighs) This is all for the country's sake. I just want to be with the person I love (takes the cloth from her mouth off)
-Girl: P-Please don't hurt me... I-I promise that I won't tell anyone if you let me go now...
-Junkyu: I can't do that (looks down) I need you to convince my brother of joining us...
-Girl: What do you mean? (confused)
-Junkyu: The military head you were sewing for... He's my younger brother.
-Girl: You know Namkyu oppa?
-Junkyu: What kind of relationship do you have?
-Girl: I wouldn't know what to tell... (looks down and starts tearing)
-Junkyu: Please, stop crying, we won't hurt you... You just need to come along us (smiles)
-Girl: I'm not crying because of that! It's just that Namkyu is an idiot... He called me a mere sewer!
-Junkyu: (chuckles) Do you like him?
-Girl: It's not that neither, we are good friends (smiles)
-Junkyu: I see... (smiles) My name is Hye Junkyu, nice to meet you.
-Girl: My name is Myoui Mina, nice to meet you too (forces a smile) Can at least know where are you taking me to?
-Junkyu: We are heading with my other brother, we'll hide you there along the girl I love (smiles)
-Mina: Oh, I see... You are in love with someone. Could I know who?
-Junkyu: The princess (smiles) Provably no one at the herbivorous territory knows about it yet, but she disappeared. And I am the reason.
-Jin: Also, you are with the prince right now, nice to meet you. I'm Seokjin (smiles)
-Mina: (bows fastly) Y-Your highness...
-Junkyu: (smiles) We are trying to defeat the actual king because we want to transform this country. There shouldn't be a difference between nobles and the rest of citizens living outside the cities... Also, we think that there shouldn't be restrictions about love. We are totally against the arranged marriages (chuckles)
-Mina: And Namkyu doesn't want to join you? He surely is an idiot... (sighs) I'm tired of working as a sewer. It'll be a pleasure for me to keep on being kidnapped by you two (smiles)
-Junkyu: Nice (chuckles) The trip is long, so if you excuse me... I'm gonna take a sleep now... I haven't slept yet.
-Mina: Wait, could you at least untie me before falling asleep?
-Junkyu: Ah... Don't take this personal, but I don't trust you fully yet. Once we arrive to our destination, you'll have your own room and so and you'll be free to do whatever you want to do. But for the moment, in sorry but you'll need to remain like that... (lays down)
-Mina: (sighs) Men...

Well, I can't really say if they two are nothing else apart of friends. But one thing for sure is that this girl will make my stubborn brother join us.