CHAPTER 19

SANA'S POV
-Time skip three days later-

I'm currently helping Momo to prepare breakfast for everyone, when suddenly Miyeon approaches us while holding something on her hands.

-Miyeon: Unnie! Unnie!
-Sana: What is it, Miyeon-ah? (smiles)
-Momo: Breakfast is not ready yet, did you call Namjoon and Seokwoo?
-Miyeon: I did, but before I returned, a messenger came and gave me this two letters (smiles) One is for Namjoon oppa, and the other one is for Sana unnie (rises the letter to her)
-Sana: (stops what she was doing) Letter? (picks it up) I wonder... Who wrote me? (smiles)
-Momo: (smirks) Why do you look so excited? Is it that boy?
-Sana: Shh... I need concentration (opens the envelope and starts reading)
-Miyeon: What does it say? (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, what is it? (curious)
-Sana: (starts jumping excited and hugs the letter) He wrote me!
-Miyeon: Is from Junkyu oppa? (smiles)
-Momo: (takes the letter and starts reading it) Why are you so excited about it? It talks about butterflies? And what's with this... Is it Japanese?
-Sana: Oh! How did you know?
-Momo: Seokwoo taught me (smiles) But I don't understand this... It literally means "the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" (confused)
-Miyeon: Why is he talking about the moon?
-Sana: That's not what he meant (chuckles) In Japanese, you use that sentence to say "I love you" (smiles) So he basically confessed...
-Miyeon: Ohhh~ That's so romantic! I'll find a noble to have him writing me letters too! (chuckles) And we'll kiss all the day (does duck face)
-Momo: You are too young for that (laughs) Start preparing the table... Sana-ya, what are you going to do now? I mean... He said that he loves you (smiles)
-Sana: I'll wait for him to come here... Just how this fragment of "The uncompleted butterfly", he'll find the way towards me... Because we are fated to be together (chuckles)
-Momo: (smiles) Your relationship is way too romantic... But I'm happy that you are that into each other. I hope he comes to visit you soon.
-Sana: I hope so too (smiles widely)
-Namjoon: Why is it so noisy here?
-Miyeon: You received a letter! And Sana unnie too (smiles)
-Namjoon: Really?! (starts reading his letter while smiling widely) Jin...
-Sana: Is it my brother?
-Namjoon: (nods) They are at the herbivorous territory... Apparently they'll try to convince Namkyu.
-Seokwoo: That will be impossible (sighs and takes a seat) Namkyu is really stubborn.
-Momo: (smiles and takes a seat next to him) Your brother Junkyu said that will try to visit us soon, there's not enough rooms... Maybe we should start sharing a room, don't you think? (smirks)
-Seokwoo: (embarrassed) You can share with Sana and I can share with my brother...
-Momo: (pouts)
-Miyeon: Junkyu oppa can sleep with me too! I want him to explain me about those butterflies and the moon (smiles)
-Namjoon: You shouldn't interrupt adults' conversations... Plus, you are too young to talk about sleeping with anyone... (sighs)
-Sana: Junkyu, if he comes... He'll share room with me (determined)
-Momo: That's it, claim what's yours tiger! (joking)
-Everyone: (burst out laughing)
-Seokwoo: Not to be a mood breaker, but we should start eating... I need to leave to the city.

With that said, we all start having breakfast. I seriously can't imagine a better start for a day than receiving a letter from Junkyu. It's been a while since we last saw each other.

Actually, there's a better way of starting this day, but that's impossible right now. One day, I'll open my eyes and I'll bump with his sleepy face... And that'll be when the butterflies discovered the latent thing that grew between them. Love. Real love.

JUNKYU'S POV
-Time skip to the afternoon-

-Namkyu: What are you doing here?
-Jin: Just checking if everything is going as planned. You know what's happening at the carnivorous territory...
-Namkyu: I recommended you to add more security.
-Junkyu: Why is that girl sewing your clothes?
-Namkyu: I had an accident before...
-Junkyu: I'm not asking about what happened to you. I meant why is that girl here. You don't usually accept any sewer. Normally the ones you accept come from the capital, and I haven't given permission to travel to any girl. Who is she?
-Namkyu: Why are you insisting that much? It's just a mere sewer.
-Junkyu: That's true, a mere sewer shouldn't be here. Guards, take her out.
-Namkyu: Don't move an inch. What are you doing?
-Junkyu: Nothing, I'm doing my job, you are having a private conversation with our Prince... There shouldn't be a mere sewer here (srughs)
-Jin: Take here out, aren't you hearing him?
-Guards: Y-Yeah (take the girl out of the room)
-Namkyu: (pissed) I have the gut feeling that you didn't came for a friendly meeting, hyung.
-Junkyu: We are too different to be friends, Namkyu.
-Namkyu: What's you real intention?
-Junkyu: I came here just to ask something... Who are you going to follow in the future? The king, or us?
-Namkyu: What?
-Junkyu: Answer, we must have clear whether you are our ally or our enemy (serious)
-Namkyu:... (looks at Jin)
-Jin: This country needs to change.
-Namkyu: That sounds like Junkyu hyung, you are complicating everything.
-Junkyu: I'm just trying to fix this country, I want to create a country where a mere sewer is also important.
-Namkyu:...
-Jin: Tell us, with or against us?
-Namkyu: I'm loyal to the king.
-Junkyu: (gets up) That's all we needed to know...
-Jin: (follows you) Let's go.
-Namkyu: Hyung, I don't care if I need to raise my sword against you.
-Junkyu: I don't care neither. You seem to be blind. You will kill yourself for following this absurd system...
-Namkyu: Get out of my sight, I'll tell the king about your real intentions.
-Junkyu: Go ahead (smirks)

We leave her office and start heading to the vacation house again. Now it's just Jin and I since Geubeom left once his rut was over. He'll be our spy here.

-Jin: What do we do now?
-Junkyu: Force him to join us.
-Jin: How are we going to do that?
-Junkyu: Taking with us a mere sewer (smirks)