CHAPTER 3

JUNKYU'S POV

-Junkyu: Geubeom, keep calm... Keep calm... Where did you last see her?
-Geubeom: Near the main building, she said that she would head to the toilet, but she's not there anymore...
-Junkyu: Okay, since the prince is resting now, I'll help you to find her.
-Geubeom: Woah, thanks Junkyu, you are a real friend.
-Junkyu: It'll be much easier if we just use our spirit... Don't you think?
-Geubeom: It's been quite long since we transformed into them... But, okay...

The spirit is something all are born with, it's our spiritual animal. We discover what animal are we, at the age of 15, on a ritual called "Spirit Soul"

To transform into your spirit animal, we needed to attend to school and practice hard. In my case, I discovered that I'm a wolf.

It's not that powerful as a lion, or as smart as an elephant. But for following someone's scent, it's perfect.  I transform into my wolf form and start looking for her scent.

-Junkyu: I think I have it...
-Geubeom: Really? I can't see anything from up here...

Geubeom is an eagle, he's the best one when it comes to find the enemies' basement and staff like that. However, he's not that good to find a single person.

Anyway, I need to focus, judging by the scent, she's not far. I can feel her near... I keep on looking around for her, when suddenly I reach the library. I should had expected this.

I enter to the library and approach her slowly, then she notices my presence and lands her eyes on me. I slowly go back to my human form.

-Sana: You...
-Junkyu: I'm sorry for bothering your highness, but my mate is really worried... You shouldn't had disappeared.
-Sana: You are not bothering (smiles) It's nice to share this space with someone who loves the books as much as I do.
-Junkyu: Your highness, although I would be more than glad than staying here enjoying a pleasing talk with you... I'm forced to bring you towards my mate (smiles) You can't ignore your father's word.
-Sana: You wouldn't understand... He has never allowed me to leave this palace. I don't know what's outside those walls...
-Junkyu: Hmmm... I have an idea (smiles) Your highness, I could teach you about the places I have visited...
-Sana: Would you do so? (excited) Wait, you need to serve my brother...
-Junkyu: At nights, once the prince is sleeping, we could try to meet (smiles) It would be a pleasure for me to accompany you, if that makes you happier while obeying the king.
-Sana: Hmm... (closes the book) You have convinced me (smiles) Which one is your room?
-Junkyu: The one next to your brother's... (smiles)
-Sana: I'll see you there tonight (smiles) I'm looking forward for those stories you promised me.
-Junkyu: Don't worry, I won't disappoint you (smiles)

With that said, we headed outside where Geubeom is already waiting. He looks relieved... I'm glad that I could help him, but now I have another responsibility.

What if someone ever discovers that I'm seeing the princess? That could be considered like a betrayal. I could be killed by that. But in another hand, I would be helping her to free her mind a little bit.

I can't even imagine how does it feel being locked in this place for always. It must feel like being in a cage without being able to fly. I feel sorry for her.

-Geubeom: Junkyu, thanks a lot! I'm really really thankful (smiles) I'll make sure to never lose her again...
-Junkyu: (chuckles) It's okay, and if you ever lose her... Check the library, she loves reading.
-Geubeom: (nods) I'll take that into account (smiles)

I take a glance at the princess who's smiling at me, ah... I don't like this social status thing. She's much superior than me, still... I would try to get closer with her.

What am I thinking? It's my first day here, the first day I have ever talked to her... I can't have those kind of thoughts, I have a mission to accomplish.

My clan's reputation is what matters the most right now. I wouldn't like to face my father angry. And my grandpa, God I don't even want to think about it.

I walk back to my room, once I sit, the prince suddenly enters, this is what I call timing. I haven't been able to rest, however, I must look energetic and ready to serve him.

-Junkyu: Jin (bows)
-Jin: I like the fact that you are treating me like on of yours (smiles) Kyu, can I call you like that?
-Junkyu: You are free to call me however you want (smiles)
-Jin: (smiles) Then I'll call you Kyu, and you'll call me Jin (chuckles) Now, we should start getting ready to leave... I have a meeting with the military heads at the capital.
-Junkyu: Does that mean...
-Jin: (nods) Your younger brothers are at the capital... (smiles) Are you excited?
-Junkyu: I am (smiles) Its been quite long since I last saw them...
-Jin: Then, let's get going... I already ordered someone to get our horses ready.
-Junkyu: Jin, why did you order such thing? We can transform into our spirit soul...
-Jin: Yeah, but that leaves me exhausted, I prefer using a real horse. Let's go? (smiles)
-Junkyu: Yeah, however you want it...

We head to the stables and start riding the horses to leave the palace. If we have an animal as our soul, why do we need to use other animals? It makes no sense to me...

However, I can't go against him, despite saying that he's my friend, he's mostly the prince. That means that I need to obey no matter what.

-Jin: Ah, I can already hear some girls fainting because of my visuals (chuckles)
-Junkyu: Yeah, you are very attractive...
-Jin: And you have good taste (smiles) However, you are not bad neither... I wouldn't mind sharing some concubines with you... (smirks)
-Junkyu: That won't be necessary...
-Jin: Why? Is there someone inside your heart?
-Junkyu: Not really, it's just that I want to belive in that first love... (smiles)
-Jin: Ah, I see... The romantic type (chuckles)