CHAPTER 18

JUNKYU'S POV

-Junkyu: Here we are... The herbivorous territory's main city. There are the guards, do you have your identifications ready?
-Jin: My face is my identification (smirks)
-Junkyu: Jin, you are the prince, but still you need it... (rolls your eyes)
-Jin: Okay, okay, I have it here... Don't worry.
-Junkyu: Geubeom?
-Geubeom: I have it too (sighs) I can't belive this... I'll spend my rut locked with you two in a vacation house.
-Jin: That's much better than being alone with the rut at the herbivorous territory (chuckles)
-Geubeom: My own spirit soul is carnivore, but still I don't feel secure enough here...
-Junkyu: I don't know how did you graduate at the military academy. What a coward...
-Jin: Yeah, and thinking that you were in charge of my sister. Something could had happened to her...
-Geubeom: Okay, enough of bullying towards me, let's focus on what we are doing.
-Guard: Good morning, you are?
-Junkyu: Here, our identifications (hands them to him)
-Guard: T-The prince and the older son of the Hye Clan?! (bows quickly) I-It's a pleasure to meet you, welcome...
-Jin: Thank you (smiles)
-Geubeom: He has completely ignored me...
-Jin: Not to offend anyone, but having me here... Of course I would be the most noticed (smirks)
-Junkyu: (chuckles) Narcissistic.
-Jin: Whatever, let's head to the house vacation...
-Geubeom: Junkyu hyung, does your brother know that we are here?
-Junkyu: Hmmm, he probably has been informed... So I guess he knows. However, we won't let anyone know about being related to us. It must be a secret.
-Geubeom: Once my rut is gone, I'll leave and no one will know (smiles)

We keep on going until we reach a hill apart of the city. It seems to be really peaceful up here, that's perfect. We don't want any visit at all. This is a secret operation...

-Jin: (stretching) Its been a long trip...
-Junkyu: Yeah, finally we are able to rest... (smiles)
-Jin: How many days has it been since Sana left?
-Junkyu: Let's see... We've been travelling around two days? And we waited three after Sana left to start our trip... So around five or six days...
-Jin: Aren't you going to write her to check how is she doing? (smiles) I'll write Namjoon.
-Junkyu: Hmmm, send a letter to her, huh? (smiles) It's a nice idea...
-Geubeom: I want to write my mother, she must be deadly worried about me...
-Junkyu: That's not possible, you are supposed to be dead.
-Geubeom: (groans) Agh! I hate this!
-Jin: Why don't you take a nap while we are busy?
-Junkyu: Yeah, we'll need concentration to write (smiles)
-Geubeom: (sighs and lays down) I'm doing this because I'm tired, just so you know...
-Jin: Sure... (starts writing)

Jin seems to be good at this kind of stuff. He probably knows exactly how to express his thoughts in a single letter, however, that's impossible for me. Not to say, that I don't know what should I tell Sana.

What should I write her about? Should I tell her about Geubeom's incident? Nah, it's probably better to ask how is she doing there. But I already know that she's fine because she's being protected by my brother.

Then, what can I write to her? Should I just write her something random? What does a girl expect when a boy writes her? A love letter? I don't know how to write one of those...

-Jin: (notices your struggling) Are you okay? What's the matter?
-Junkyu: I don't know what to tell her...
-Jin: Anything will be fine (smiles) You and Sana have that kind of relationship where both of you don't need words at all... Just tell her whatever comes to your mind first.
-Junkyu: What have you written?
-Jin: Me? (chuckles) That I miss him. Also I asked him to stay there and keep on looking after Sana. She's my younger sister after all... I wrote something that I don't know if I should had promised at all.
-Junkyu: What is it?
-Jin: I promised that we would see each other soon (smiles) You know, we'll need faith to keep on going. And I have faith that I'll see him again soon.
-Junkyu: (smiles) It sounds great... I think that I'll try again. (gasps) Jin!
-Jin: Hmm?
-Junkyu: Your ancestors were Japanese, right?
-Jin: Yeah, so?
-Junkyu: Do you know how to speak Japanese? (smiles)
-Jin: Yeah, we learnt... But just because of our relationship with other countries. Why?
-Junkyu: Nothing, I just got inspired (smiles and starts writing)

"Two butterflies fated to be together, being part away.
The white tries to gather
while the black finds the way.

Good and bad, meet again
both being different.
They don't know, they gained
something latent.

Sana, tsuki ga kirei desu ne? (the moon is beautiful, isn't it?)

I promise I'll find the way"

-Junkyu: I'm done (smiles)
-Jin: What have you written? (takes your paper and starts reading) You wrote her about butterflies?
-Geubeom: Oh yeah, he's obsessed with the butterflies thing... No one understand it (srughs)
-Junkyu: Weren't you sleeping?
-Geubeom: I'm trying... I can't fall asleep that easily...
-Jin: Anyway, Kyu... Are you sure that you want to send her this kind of letter? It is pretty weird...
-Junkyu: I don't care (smiles) She'll understand it perfectly...
-Jin: Okay, okay (smiles) Then, we just need to look for a messenger.
-Junkyu: Let's go to the city after having lunch then.
-Geubeom: Sounds great (stretching)
-Jin: You are staying, no one can see you with us (rolls his eyes)
-Geubeom: You are so mean, leaving me here alone... (pouts)
-Junkyu: Do you need something? We might head to the market too.
-Geubeom: No, I'm fine (smiles) But thanks for caring a little bit for me, Junkyu.
-Junkyu: It's just because you'll be useful for me... I won't forgive your betrayal (smirks)
-Jin: I wouldn't forgive it neither. Well, who's hungry? Let's start cooking something (smiles)
-Junkyu: Yeah, I'm starving...
-Jin: There should be some ingredients at the pantry...