CHAPTER 24

JUNKYU'S POV
After the sudden confession, we had a new meeting in order to discuss which one would be our next movement. We have decided to attack directly.

-Junkyu: All the soldiers are under our management, because we are the military heads. We just need to reunite all the armys at the capital. And boom, we'll attack.
-Seokwoo: They won't kill the king that easily...
-Namkyu: That's why Jin-ssi will be the one leading, right?
-Jin: Yeah, and in order to convince people to attack him, I'll give a speech and offer them everything we are looking for. Freedom (smiles)
-Junkyu: It is decided then (smiles) Let's go for it.

We start preparing everything to travel back to our respectives territories... We'll meet again at the capital in two weeks. And when that happens, we'll be the strongest army ever.

We'll win in number to the royal's soldiers... The king won't have any other option but to abdicate or die at the battle. I hope he chooses to abdicate, after all, we are talking about Jin's father...

-Sana: Are you leaving again? (pouts)
-Junkyu: This will be the last time (smiles) Once we win, we'll be together forever...
-Sana: You need to come back fast, okay? The baby and I, will be waiting for you (hugs you)
-Junkyu: (smiles) I won't take too much. I'll finish with this nightmare and we'll work for the country's improvement. Just wait and see (kisses her forehead)

NO ONE'S POV

But he never returned. During the last battle called "Butterfly Rebellion" a lot of citizens joined the army created by the three military heads leaded by Jin.

However, at the time to make the king abdicate, he refused to leave the throne without fighting. And that's when Jin and the king, son against father, fought for the throne.

In any case, the King was surrounded by lot of people and it was impossible to pierce through his defence. The military heads were the best soldiers ever, but even in their spirit soul form, they were in disadvantage.

Suddenly, when Jin finally found himself alone with the king, Junkyu surrounded him so he wouldn't be able to move an inch.

-Junkyu: Do it now, Jin!
-Jin: But if I do it, I'll kill you too!
-Junkyu: Do it! Break free! Take everyone out of this oppressor life! Fast!
-Jin: What about Sana?! Huh? And your kid? I can't kill you like nothing! Look at your surroundings... (sighs) You started this... They are fighting thanks to you. You have become like a brother to me... You can't leave like this.
-Junkyu: It's the only way this finishes. And just as you said, I started this. So I have to be the one ending it too!
-Jin: (starts tearing) Kyu... What am I supposed to tell Sana about this?
-Junkyu: Tell her that we'll meet again... Maybe not in this life. But she's my real love and we are fated to be together (smiles weakly) In this life, the biggest gift I can offer my descendant is freedom, so do it Jin.
-Jin: I'm gonna miss you, Kyu... (pierces the king and you with his sword) You'll always be remembered.

Jin became the next king and made some soldiers bring Sana back to the capital. After the new, Sana refused to accept it and tried to end with his life in order to follow her lover to the next life.

However, Jin and the rest, stopped her saying that it would be impolite to throw away the gift given by Junkyu. Freedom.

-Mina: Just travel around the world with your kid, Sana (smiles) That's what he would had liked...
-Namkyu: (sighs)
-Seokwoo: Junkyu hyung is really awesome... (smiles weakly)
-Namkyu: We need to keep on going with the plan in order to make his sacrifice worth it.

And that's how they did it. They worked together hand by hand to improve the country. And with a lot of time, passion, and effort, it turned into the big city that Seoul is right now.

???'S POV

I'm currently heading to a new music shop, I've heard that one of the best ways to know about a culture is by listening to their music.

My favourite song is hard to find, that's why I'm traveling around the country in order to find it. The band that owns it, is not too popular, but they really inspire me.

I finally arrive to to the music shop, and once I arrive, I start looking for the song. While looking for it, my hand suddenly lands on another hand, and when I raise my eyes... I bump with a pair of glowing eyes meeting me along a smile.

I froze at the moment because of the girl's beauty... I don't find the exact words right now to explain how damn beautiful she is. But if I had to use one, I would say "Idyllic".

-Girl: You also like this song? (smiles)
-???: Yeah, it's my favourite song, although barely anyone knows about "Red Fate" (chuckles)
-Girl: (gasps) You also like "Red Fate"?
-???: (nods) One day I hope to meet them... I would like to know what kind of inspiration do they base their music on (smiles while holding the disc) The song "Butterfly" is the best one in my opinion...
-Girl: You have a great taste (smiles) That's one of my favourite songs too. It is based on an old legend that talks about love being born by the mix of two butterflies...
-???: The black and the white one, that's it (chuckles)
-Girl: What's your name? I haven't seen you around here before... (smiles and puts a string of hair behind her ear)
-???: My name is Hye Y/N... And you?
-Girl: My name is Minatozaki Sana, nice to meet you (smiles)

And they didn't know, but just as Junkyu once promised Sana, they met again. Maybe not in the same life, but they found the way towards each other.

They were fated to be together. They spent more than a life alone looking for each other. But fate finally made them meet. That means that although you feel alone sometimes, you must keep positive cause one day... You'll find your real love. That's what fate is.

-THE END-