CHAPTER 16

SANA'S POV
-Namjoon: What are you doing here?! You should be inside home with mom and dad!
-Miyeon: But, you know how they are... I asked Sangmi unnie to bring me along you and she accepted (smiles)
-Namjoon: (glares at Sana) Why did you do it? My sister should had stayed... Do you think that we are going on vacation? Cause you are totally wrong... This changes our plan, what if we get in trouble because of this?!
-Sana: How can you say that? We are talking about your younger sister, you should worry and care about her... Plus, I'm sure that Junkyu would agree with this (serious)
-Namjoon: She's too young, she could reveal stuff and get us in trouble... You don't understand-
-Miyeon: It's you the one who doesn't understand! I'm eight years old, but I know how to stay quiet and obey... I'll do whatever Sangmi unnie asks me to do.
-Sana: (smiles and pats her head) See? We'll be okay...
-Namjoon: (sighs) I just hope nothing happens because of this...
-Miyeon: (smiles) Thanks for helping me...
-Namjoon: Yeah, yeah, whatever... But just so you know, I don't have time to play dolls with you or something like that. So don't be annoying, okay?
-Sana: I'll stay with her... (smiles) It won't be a problem.
-Miyeon: (hugs Sana)

I mean, taking care of a little girl shouldn't be too difficult, right? Actually, it would be a very nice experience since I barely get to interact with anyone out of the palace.

-Time skip some hours later-

-Namjoon: That's it... We are at the big city, just in front of us there's Seokwoo. Or in other words, the military head of this territory (gulps) Its kind intimidating...
-Sana: I'm the one trembling inside...
-Miyeon: You don't need to worry, unnie you are pretty and kind! He'll accept you for his brother, I'm sure of it (smiles)
-Namjoon: (stops the carriage) Good morning... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Show me your identifications... Are you with the rut or heat?
-Namjoon: N-No... We are here sent by Junkyu... Uhm...
-Seokwoo: O-Oh yeah, sorry... C'mon, go ahead... I was waiting for you, c'mon follow me (starts riding a horse)
-Namjoon: Here we go... (follows him with the carriage)

We get inside the city, it is really interesting, it looks more less like the capital, except for the fact that the decorations here are of different colours. People here really loves res, of course their spirit souls are carnivores so it's quite expected.

We chase Junkyu's brother until we leave the city and head to a some kind of house apart of the city. It is surrounded by walls and it has an awesome big garden.

-Miyeon: Woah, this place is beautiful!
-Sana: Right?! It's amazing!
-Namjoon: I'm surprised too, this place looks really expensive... (gulps)
-Seokwoo: Welcome to my private land... (chuckles) Here no one can enter without my permission, so you'll be safe here... As long as the king doesn't send soldiers, no one will discover the princess here.
-Miyeon: Princess?
-Sana: (smiles awkwardly) Well, you see... I'm not really Sangmi, my name is Sana (smiles) But here I'll be Sangmi to protect my identity, do you understand?
-Miyeon: Woah, that's why you are so pretty! (chuckles) I'll keep it secret!
-Seokwoo: Who's that girl?
-Namjoon: My younger sister, Sana brought her secretly... (rolls his eyes)
-Seokwoo: Well, its okay... She can stay here too (smiles and pats her head)
-Miyeon: (gasps) You are tall and strong! Also a noble!
-Seokwoo: Yeah? (smiles)
-Miyeon: Can you marry me? Mom said that I should marry someone like you-
-Sana: Miyeonie! You can't do such things... I told you not to mind that stuff from now on... (sighs) Forgive her, she's been raised in a poor family...
-Seokwoo: I see... You must be Sana noona, right? (smiles)
-Sana: Y-Yeah... (smiles and bows)
-Seokwoo: My name is Hye Seokwoo, I'm Junkyu's younger brother... I hope we can get along, and also I hope you feel like home here. Although this is not half as good as palace (chuckles)
-Sana: It's so pretty, really it's perfect (smiles)
-Seokwoo: That's good... (awkward) So, uhm... You and my brother are... Uh... Sorry, maybe I shouldn't ask about this! I'm sorry! (bows)
-Sana: No, no, it's okay (embarrassed) We are not official but I think... Well, we have feelings for each other (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I see... Well, let's get inside, ill guide you to your rooms (smiles)
-Namjoon: Let's go Miyeon, don't get lost.
-Miyeon: I won't~ (giggles)

We get inside the huge building, and the moment we pass through the main room, my eyes land on a cute girl sitting at the couch while eating some snacks. Who is she? Is she a worker here?

Does Junkyu know about her? Do they know each other? Why didn't I ask? Now I'm curious... Anyway, it's not the time to worry about her.

-Seokwoo: Momo, they are the ones staying here from now on (smiles) If I'm not wrong, Sana and you are the same age... Maybe you can get along.
-Momo: Yeah, maybe (smiles)

I smile at her, so her name is Momo, huh... It sounds familiar, I think that Junkyu mentioned her. Then, that means that they know each other!

-Momo: Do you want me to help?
-Seokwoo: Well, actually you could be in charge of Sana and Miyeon, since you are girls...
-Momo: Oh (smirks) I thought you were going to say something like you wanted me to be in charge of you...
-Seokwoo: Momo... (blushed) Not now, please.
-Miyeon: You are together?!
-Seokwoo: We are not! (embarrassed)
-Momo: Almost (chuckles)

So, they both are... Wait, why is Momo here? They aren't married, actually seeing a couple not married living under the same roof if quite surprising and unusual.

-Seokwoo: (face palms) Let's go, Namjoon hyung...
-Namjoon: Yeah, Miyeon... Obey Sana.
-Miyeon: Yeah... (smiles)
-Momo: (approaches Sana) So Sana, let's go to your new room? (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, let's go (smiles)