CHAPTER 21

JUNKYU'S POV
-Time skip some days later-

Fuck. This is the worst timing ever... Why do I need to have the rut just the day that we'll arrive and meet with Sana? Not today, please... I should be able to hold it back somehow.

-Jin: Kyu, you okay?
-Junkyu: Yeah, yeah, totally fine (forces a smile)
-Mina: Hmm... (places a hand on your forehead) You are not, you are way too hot.
-Junkyu: What? I'm just... Uh... Damn, I think I'm entering the rut.
-Jin: Today?!
-Junkyu: (nods)
-Jin: Aigo... You won't be able to meet with Sana or else you'll devour her... (jokes)
-Junkyu: No, no,... I'll keep it secret, I want to see her. I'll hold back.
-Mina: But that'll hurt you... When you are with the rut, you need to... Uhm, release it.
-Junkyu: Not today... Now is not the moment (gulps) Look, here we are...
-Jin: (shows the identifications) Here we go... (accelerates by wiping the reins)

The carriage starts going faster and although I felt like it was taking us forever to arrive, we reach my brother's house in a blink.

-Junkyu: (taking a deep breath) Here we are... (gulps)
-Jin: Are you sure about it?
-Mina: Woah, this is where I'm going to stay while I'm kidnapped?
-Jin: Yeah.
-Mina: I like it (starts walking ahead)
-Junkyu: Let's go (starts walking inside the house)
-Jin: (sighs) This will be interesting to see...

Once we entered, we bump with a huge garden and a girl playing while picking some flowers. Who's this little girl? I haven't been informed of it.

-Girl: (notices you and approaches you) Hi! How can I help you? (smiles)
-Junkyu: Who are you?
-Girl: My name is Kim Miyeon (smiles) I'm Namjoon's younger sister.
-Junkyu: Ah, I guess that it explains everything (smells something) Is that... I can notice her scent.
-Miyeon: Hmm?
-Junkyu: Have you been with Sana? (smiles)
-Miyeon: Yes, why? (gasps) Are you the moon boy? Junkyu oppa, right?!
-Junkyu: Ah yeah, that's me (smiles) Can you bring me with her?
-Miyeon: (excited) Of course! Follow me! She's at the backyard preparing something to eat later (smiles)
-Junkyu: I see (smiles)

I get inside the room and bump with Momo who's carrying some plates.

-Momo: Oh, it's been a while since we last saw each other (smiles)
-Junkyu: Yeah... Let me help you with that, I'll carry them where she is (chuckles)
-Momo: Sure, she's craving to see you again (chuckles)
-Junkyu: Me too (smiles)
-Miyeon: And me-
-Momo: You are coming with me (drags Miyeon away)
-Miyeon: Why? (pouts) I wanted to see Sana unnie's reaction...
-Momo: It must be a private meeting...

I head to the backyard and find her giving her back to me while dealing with the fire. To be a princess, she's doing really fine. She's not the spoiled type, that makes her even better.

-Junkyu: Is there meat enough for another one? (smiles and places the plates at the table)
-Sana: (turns around) J-Junkyu?! (surprised) It can't be real! Am I dreaming?!
-Junkyu: You are not dreaming (smiles) I found the way, see?
-Sana: (starts tearing) You are here... (throws herself in your arms)
-Junkyu: (hugs her tight) I missed you.
-Sana: I missed you too (buries her face on your neck)
-Junkyu: Did you receive my letter? (smiles)
-Sana: I did... "Shindemo iiwa (I could die happily" (chuckles)
-Junkyu: (smiles) So you also know the answer to that, huh?
-Sana: Of course, I read a lot (smirks)
-Junkyu: You are the best (chuckles)
-Sana: (holds your hands) How many time will you stay here? Is everything solved already?
-Junkyu: No, not yet... (looks down) I have a spy in the herbivorous territory to control my brother. He clearly said that is loyal to the king.
-Sana: Aww... (looks down)
-Junkyu: However, that'll be solved soon since I kidnapped her special girl (chuckles)
-Sana: You did what?!
-Junkyu: I'll introduce you to her, let's go inside (smiles)
-Sana: (nods and intertwines her hand with yours)
-Junkyu: (smiles sweetly at her)

We head inside the building and find everyone gathering at the kitchen together. This is so cool to see, it feels as if I were seeing what future holds for us.

-Mina: You must be Sana, Junkyu told me about you (smiles)
-Sana: And you are...?
-Junkyu: She's Mina, Myoui Mina, the girl I told you that we kidnapped (smiles)
-Sana: She doesn't look too disgusted...
-Mina: Oh you right. That's because I want Namkyu oppa to join this (smiles) I belive in a future where we can love whoever we want. Oppa is shy, that's why he's afraid of doing something like this...
-Junkyu: That's why you'll change him (smiles)
-Sana: (smiles) Junkyu, you are really making everyone join us... You were right, there's more people like us.
-Miyeon: Are you going to sleep with unnie? (smiles innocently)
-Junkyu: Sorry? (embarrassed)
-Sana: Miyeon-ah, I told you not to talk about that stuff... (sighs embarrassed)
-Junkyu: Where's Jin?
-Seokwoo: Him and Namjoon said that would be enjoying their time... (chuckles)
-Junkyu: Ah, he didn't even wait for the night to come (laughs) They really missed each other...
-Momo: You both can do your things too, we'll finish preparing everything (smiles) And Miyeon, she'll stay with us.
-Miyeon: But if Junkyu oppa wants me to come along him-
-Sana: Junkyu, forgive her... She's been raised with a wrong idea. She thinks that in order to have a nice life, she needs to marry someone tall and strong with money... (chuckles)
-Junkyu: Oh... (lower yourself and pats her head) You don't need to marry anyone like that to have a nice life. You just need to marry someone who will love you as much as you should love yourself. So, since you are still young for loving someone else, try to start loving yourself first, okay? (smiles) Then, in a future, someone better than me, will appear and you'll be happy together!
-Miyeon: Pinky promise? (smiles)
-Junkyu: Pinky promise (smiles)
-Sana: (smiles sweetly) Thanks for doing that, Junkyu...
-Junkyu: It was nothing (smiles) I was being honest. You need to be sincere with kids in order they grow as great persons. Now, should we go for a walk meanwhile?
-Sana: (smiles and nods)