CHAPTER 23

JUNKYU'S POV
-Time skip around two weeks later-

-Junkyu: Do you know about the fate's red thread? Have you read about it?
-Sana: Hmm... I think that I don't, and if I did, I don't remember... What is it about? (smiles)
-Junkyu: I read about it on a trip to Japan when I was a student of the military academy (smiles and lays your head on her lap)
-Sana: You have really been everywhere (smiles) It's amazing. I hope we can bring our son or daughter to a lot of different places too...
-Junkyu: I'll make sure of it (chuckles)
-Sana: So what's that story about? (curious)
-Junkyu: Well, it is said that we are connected with our meant to be by the pinky finger (smiles) I thought that was cute, so I kept on reading.
-Sana: So? What else did you discover about it?
-Junkyu: It is belive that the thread is there because our pinky is connected with our heart by the ulnar artery.
-Sana: Oh! Is that the reason why when we promise something, we use our pinky?
-Junkyu: Exactly, that's the reason (smiles) What do you think about it? I think it's cute...
-Sana: It is (chuckles) It means that we are connected by fate, right?
-Junkyu: Yeah, we are (smiles and caress her cheek) No matter the distance or our social class, we are fated to be together.
-Sana: (smiles sweetly) I wish I could had met you earlier...
-Junkyu: I wish too (chuckles)
-Namjoon: Junkyu-ssi, I'm sorry to bother you two-
-Miyeon:I'm here too! Is the baby doing fine? (chuckles)
-Namjoon: Miyeon!
-Sana: (giggles) He's fine, but he's really tiny yet (smiles)
-Miyeon: I see... Well, we'll keep on waiting. Maybe tomorrow he's bigger (starts running around)
-Namjoon: (sighs) Forgive her, she's still a kid and she's excited about the idea of having someone younger than her...
-Junkyu: Nah, don't worry (smiles) What is it, hyung?
-Namjoon: We've been informed by your spy, that Namkyu has been seen at the city.
-Junkyu: (gets up) Which city? The carnivorous main city?
-Namjoon: Jin is waiting for you, I think that you should talk with him inside...
-Junkyu: (looks at Sana) I'm sorry I need to-
-Sana: (gets up) It's okay, I understand (pecks your lips) Tell me later if something happens, okay?
-Junkyu: I will, don't worry (smiles and follows Namjoon inside)

We head to a little room used by my brother as an office, where him and Jin are waiting for me. This is serious, if Geubeom wrote me, it means that Namkyu finally moved.

He's kind slow, it took him two weeks to find his special girl. However, she doesn't seem to have missed him too much. Actually, she looks happy with Momo and Sana.

-Junkyu: I'm here (takes a seat)
-Jin: I guess that Namjoon already told you. Namkyu is here.
-Junkyu: This would happen eventually...
-Jin: And he'll probably come here because of Seokwoo.
-Seokwoo: Yeah, and in order to keep him without suspecting, we'll need to take the girls to another place... But, the thing is, where?
-Junkyu: Hmmm... Outside is way too dangerous at night. And we can't return to the capital.
-Namjoon: What do you propose, then? Leaving the country?
-Junkyu: Leaving the country... It could actually work (smiles) We can send them to Japan!
-Jin: What?! Are you crazy? Kyu, outside the country, they don't even know the language... Well, just Sana.
-Junkyu: But there they'll be safe... (sighs) Our priority is protecting them.
-Seokwoo: We are using Mina to convince Namkyu. Why don't we focus on protecting this place? Something like "to enter my house, you need to enter without any guard or weapon".
-Junkyu: What if he still refuses to accept collaborating with us? Sana and Miyeon would be in danger...
-Seokwoo: Also Momo... (sighs)
-Jin: What do we do?
-Junkyu: Where's Geubeom?
-Jin: I guess that he followed Namkyu until here...
-Junkyu: Then, let's use him to keep Namkyu away of this place (smiles) We'll use a Mina letter or bracelet to trick Namkyu. We are gonna threat him by saying that we'll hurt her.
-Seokwoo: It's the only way...
-Jin: However, Seokwoo-ah, you still need to act as if you didn't have anything to do with us. We'll protect Momo.
-Seokwoo: Okay, then I'll be the one in charge of passing the letter or whatever we are going to use to persuade him (smiles)
-Junkyu: Call Mina, we'll start with the plan.

We leave the building, and head to the garden where the girls are gathering, suddenly, we bump into a male figure among them. This can't be possible. What is Namkyu doing here?

-Namkyu: Hyung... I knew I would find you here (serious)
-Junkyu: What are you doing here?
-Namkyu: You brought Mina here, who do you think you are to do so? Do you know how worried I was?! I even promised to end with whoever was behind it (pissed) And look, it's you the responsible.
-Junkyu: So? What are you going to do? Will you fight me?
-Namkyu: Is it true?
-Junkyu: What?
-Namkyu: Will you have a baby with the princess?
-Junkyu: Yeah, it's true. Why are you asking?
-Namkyu: I don't have the necessity of joining this war... I actually could go out with Mina if I wanted.
-Mina: Just if I accept you... Of course.
-Junkyu: But?
-Namkyu: But... You and Seokwoo are actually defending the honor we learnt at the academy. We must protect the citizens... (sighs) On my way here, I've seen all kind of people. I thought that everyone was like the nobles, but I was wrong. I've seen lot of people dying because they don't have anything to eat, I felt horrible... (looks down)
-Junkyu: It's great that you noticed, but what are you going to do now? What do you mean with those words?
-Namkyu: What I mean is... I want to apologise for what I have done to you, hyung. I want to join this rebellion, and I want to be happy with the girl I like! Cause yeah, I'm in love with Myoui Mina, a mere sewer!
-Mina: (blushed) Idiot...