CHAPTER 15

JUNKYU'S POV
I finally reach Geubeom's cell when I find him laying on a corner. What a shame to call himself a soldier if he's afraid of this kind of situations. But after all, he's still a kid.

-Junkyu: You, wake up... Get up!
-Geubeom: Please... I'm telling you that I didn't do anything. I don't remember anyone entering the palace... The princess is not interested in anyone!
-Junkyu: Silence! You-
-Geubeom: It was probably Junkyu! She's in love with him!
-Junkyu: (frowns) Junkyu?
-Geubeom: Yes, yes... Please, he's intimating with the princess...
-Junkyu: You'll regret that (serious takes off the beard)
-Geubeom: (jaw drops) J-Junkyu hyung!
-Junkyu: Don't call me like that never again... You've betrayed me (serious)
-Geubeom: That's not how it is... I thought that you were-
-Junkyu: You stabbed me from behind, if it wasn't actually me the one who heard you, I would be death by tomorrow!
-Geubeom: Junkyu?
-Junkyu: I was going to rescue you, but you are fake. I don't need people like you by my side...
-Geubeom: No, no, hyung please, hyung I-
-Junkyu: Since I used to respect you, I won't let you suffer this neither...
-Geubeom: (sighs in relief) Thanks for--What are you doing with that sword?!
-Junkyu: I'll end with your suffering here and now... (sighs) I'm sorry, Geubeom.
-Geubeom: N-No please... Nooo!
-Junkyu: (doesn't hit him at all) You were like a younger brother to me... I hope you understand that from now on I don't want anything with you. You own me one because I forgave your life.
-Geubeom: Y-Yes (bows to you) I'll do whatever you want... But please, don't kill me.
-Junkyu: Great, you'll do the dirty jobs for me from now on... (smirks) Let's go, let's leave this place already (puts on the fake beard)
-Geubeom: Y-Yeah...

About the guards who are here, they won't tell anything about what they saw. The reason? Well, I've taken the liberty of investigating them first... Everyone has secrets.

-Time skip until you return to palace-

-Junkyu: Jin, we are here (smiles)
-Jin: How was it? Why is he so covered with blood?
-Junkyu: We had to kill a rabbit and use the blood to get the cell dirty... Now it'll look like someone attacked him...
-Geubeom: They'll suspect of you now, right?
-Junkyu: Not yet... (smirks)
-Jin: What have you done?
-Junkyu: The guards work for me somehow... They respect my clan and I have investigate them. They'll describe the case as a some kind of beast that they haven't seen before... Plus look at this (cuts yourself with the sword)
-Jin: Junkyu!
-Junkyu: Forgive me for this (cuts Jin too)
-Jin: Agh! (groans in pain)
-Junkyu: Now I can say that I got this wounds protecting you... (smiles) See? Now the fault belongs to something non existing...
-Geubeom: I'll never get tired of telling you how amazing you are...
-Junkyu: (glares at him) I don't want to hear you.
-Jin: Did something happen?
-Junkyu: Nothing important, he's not worth of my time anymore, that's all (chuckles) However, he'll work for us now...
-Jin: I see (smiles) Then good. What's the next movement?
-Junkyu: Geubeom needs to leave palace of course... He can do it using a carriage... We can say that we are going on a business trip or something like that.
-Jin: Where do you want to go?
-Junkyu: The herbivorous territory (serious)
-Jin: Really?! That's the other extreme of-
-Junkyu: I know, but I must check something...
-Jin: What is it?
-Junkyu: I need to discover what kind of man is my brother Namkyu. I want to see if he believes on justice like me and Seokwoo, or if he's just another pawn.
-Jin: Ah, it makes sense...
-Junkyu: Plus, barely anyone goes there... Those with a herbivore spirit soul are kinda boring.
-Jin: However, it shouldn't be a problem to go there during the heat or rut...
-Junkyu: That's why we'll be heading there (smiles)
-Jin: What do you mean?
-Junkyu: Jin, you are about to have the heat again... Right?
-Jin: Do you want to act like-
-Junkyu: We can't use the expedition excuse again... (srughs)
-Jin: Ugh, fine... When will we be leaving?
-Junkyu: Hmm... How about in three days? Once the Geubeom case is solved totally (smiles)
-Jin: Okay, what are we going to do meanwhile?
-Junkyu: Resting? It's been a while... I'm tired of going that hard... I need to rest too (chuckles)
-Geubeom: What am I going to do meanwhile?
-Junkyu: You can't leave this room for anything, do you understand?! And of course, you can't allow anyone to see you... If they discover you, we are screwed.
-Jin: Yeah, none of the royal council or my own father can see you...
-Geubeom: Okay, I won't disappoint you, I'll stay here, I promise.
-Junkyu: You better do, cause if not ill chase you even at your dreams until I kill you slowly and hurtfull... Have I made myself clear?
-Geubeom: Like water (gulps)
-Junkyu: Great... Then, Jin we should sleep a little bit (smiles)
-Jin: (nods) It's been a hard night... (yawns)

SANA'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

-Sana: C'mon Miyeon, before anyone notices you... Get inside the carriage.
-Miyeon: (nods and gets inside) This is exciting... (giggles)
-Sana: (smiles and closes the carriage's door) Wait here.

I head towards Namjoon who is packing everything. This was truly my first experience as a citizen. Live here is hard, now I understand. Thanks God that Junkyu will change this. All the kids deserves to have a nice childhood, I'll make sure that Miyeon enjoys from now on.

That's the least I can do, is it okay Junkyu? Am I doing the right thing?

-Namjoon: Okay, get inside the carriage, we are leaving... Today we'll finally reach our destination (smiles)
-Sana: I'm curious, where are we going?
-Namjoon: We are heading to Seokwoo's house. Where Junkyu's younger brother lives...
-Sana: W-What his brother?!
-Miyeon: You are going to meet your brother in law! (excited)
-Namjoon: What are you doing here?!