CHAPTER 14

SANA'S POV
This place is much colder than palace, and the mattress is also really hard. Now I understand why the citizens outside the cities are always ill. They don't live in the best conditions...

-???: Sangmi unnie! (sits next to her) Your dress is really pretty (smiles) Mom said that you looked like the day of her wedding...
-Sana: She said so? (smiles) Well, this is one of the dress that I wear daily... Its not as if I got married.
-???: Really? I thought you got married with Namjoon oppa (smiles) Since you came together...
-Sana: (chuckles) You are really cute, but I love someone else...
-???: Who do you like? (curious)
-Sana: Hmmm, you probably don't know him... (giggles) He's someone really smart and kind, he likes reading a lot like me (smiles) And well, he believes in me the most, so he somehow motivates me to keep on going...
-???: Is he tall and strong?
-Sana: Yeah, he is (smiles) But that's not everything that matters in a boy-
-???: Mom said that I should marry someone tall and strong (chuckles)
-Sana: You are too young to think about marriage... How old are you? Uh... Oh, I don't know your name and we are sharing room... (chuckles)
-???: I'm Kim Miyeon, and I'm eight years old (smirks proudly)
-Sana: Miyeon-ssi, finding a tall and strong man is not what matters the most, it's better to find someone who takes care of you and understands you perfectly (smiles and pats her head)
-Miyeon: (nods and crowls closer to Sana) It's cold tonight...
-Sana: It is...
-Miyeon: Unnie...
-Sana: Hmm?
-Miyeon: When will I become a woman?
-Sana: Why are you asking that?
-Miyeon: I want to leave this place... I think that if I ever head to the main city, a noble will fall for me (chuckles) Then we'll get married and I won't get cold never again...
-Sana: (guilty) You don't need to think about that now... You should enjoy your childhood-

Wait, so this is how the poor kids live outside the cities? It looks like a totally world... It is not what I'm used to hear... At the cities all the kids have toys and food, here... Well, I feel really sorry for them.

-Miyeon: Sangmi unnie.
-Sana: Yes?
-Miyeon: Are you a noble? Your dress is too pretty...
-Sana: (sighs) I am...
-Miyeon: Can you bring me along you? (smiles)
-Sana: Eh? Miyeon-ah, I can't do such thing, it is not that I don't want to, but... I don't have your parent's permission...
-Miyeon: Unnie, my parents are poor, and the only money that we gain is spent on alcohol... They are always drunk, my older brother is always working at palace... No one would notice if someone like me disappeared.
-Sana: Don't say so, even if you feel like you are no one here, you are probably really important for your parents... Namjoon said that you are always welcoming and-
-Miyeon: Namjoon oppa paid for staying here, at his own house... Please unnie, bring me along you (pouts)
-Sana: But... (sighs) Okay, okay, we'll leave tomorrow...
-Miyeon: Yay! (smiles and hugs Sana) Normally I wouldn't trust someone as easily as I trust you, but I feel like you are worth unnie.
-Sana: (chuckles) The boy I like also told me so...
-Miyeon: (smiles) Will I meet him?
-Sana: One day, maybe (smiles)
-Miyeon: What's his name?
-Sana: If I tell you, will you focus on sleeping? (smiles)
-Miyeon: I promise unnie (smiles)
-Sana: Okay... (giggles) The boy I like name is Hye Junkyu.
-Miyeon: It sounds (yawns) Good...
-Sana: (chuckles) Good night Miyeon... (holds the bracelet) And good night my real love...

JUNKYU'S POV
-That same night-

-Jin: Are you sure of this?
-Junkyu: Totally, its the only way of saving Geubeom...
-Jin: But why do you need this fake beard?
-Junkyu: So no one will recognise me (chuckles)
-Jin: Why don't you wear something on your head and that's all?
-Junkyu: Because if I dress like that, it's quite obvious that I'm going to do something else... (sighs) Sign me a fake permission please...
-Jin: Why?
-Junkyu: I'm gonna say that you sent me to check on the possible responsible of your sister's kidnap.
-Jin: Ah, okay... (prepares a fake permission) Here you go, are you sure that you can do it alone?
-Junkyu: (nods) I just need to head there, show this to the guards and then catch them off guard... (smiles) Then I'll enter the cell and I'll hit Geubeom... That's actually the hard part, he won't understand why I'm hitting him. I hope he just trusts me...
-Jin: (nods) Good luck (smiles)
-Junkyu: Yeah, I'll be back soon... If I don't return before the sun rises its because something happened, okay?
-Jin: Okay, I'll wait for your return (smiles)

I then grab my sword and start heading to the prison. This fake beard is tickling me too much... I hope to finish this soon.

-Time skip until you reach the prison-

-Guard 1: Who's there?
-Junkyu: I'm coming by prince's order to check on the responsible of the princess' kidnap (shows them the permission)
-Guard 2: A direct order from the prince? (gulps)
-Junkyu: Exactly, there's any problem?
-Guard 2: N-No, please go ahead...
-Junkyu: Make sure that no one enters while I'm checking on him...
-Guard 1: Our workmates are inside.
-Junkyu: Oh, well... Let them be then (smiles)
-Guard 2: Wait, isn't it too weird to come at this time to check on him?
-Junkyu: This is a secret mission dork! The citizens can't discover about the princess issue!
-Guard 1: (smacks the other guard's head) Don't ask obvious questions, idiot! P-Please go ahead to accomplish with you mission...
-Junkyu: Thank you (smirks and goes inside)

That was quite easy, after all the security in this country is horrible. I told during the military heads reunion that almost all the soldiers are rookies, but they didn't listen to me. Well, this is what they get. I can fool them as much as I want...