EPILOGUE

Brooke sighed in relief as she set foot on her hometown. Even though she had been here not too long ago, she was still feeling another level of calm and serendipity as she looked around and drank in the familiar surroundings. She looked back at Cordelia to find her basically a big bunch of nerves. She smiled reassuringly at her and they walked towards her home.

After she had fallen unconscious, both Ayden and Sylvia had worked on Cordelia and her with all the few remaining supplies to make sure they didn't – for the lack of a better term – die. During that time, fortunately, Ruan had showed up. Apparently, he had fallen into some sort of a hole and when he had heard the screams of Morana, he had been brought back to sanity and was able to guide himself back to us.

The three of them, with the help of the nature spirits, had teleported Brooke and Cordelia back to Hawaii, where they had taken up a whole week and a half to heal and come back to the waking, living world. After that, the celebrations of their victory ensued for a long time and all the while, Brooke and Cordelia kept on getting closer and closer.

She learned about everything that Cordelia had been through. How she had received the bad end of the stick and having adopted by two people who had gone more and more unstable with time due to the crushing debt they were under, until they died when Cordelia was only 17. She had lived a year in loneliness and then one day, when she woke up, she had found herself inside that volcano instead of her bed.

Despite the past, both sisters were able to steer their relationship forward without any sort of resentment or anger towards the other and to Brooke's surprise, Cordelia had been growing closer than ever, maybe a little too close to call them friends, with Reva. Nonetheless, Brooke had been supportive of her through it all and Cordelia was turning more and more confident in her own skin.

On the other hand, Brooke finally got the courage to ask Ayden out on a date and they shared their first date with a picnic basket full of their favourite food and drinks as well as lying cuddled up on the blanket they had spread out on the sand and talking for hours and hours, about everything and nothing in particular.

As they stepped onto the porch of Brooke's home, her heartbeats started to quicken. Before she came here, via a video conference, she had told everything about herself, the whole truth of it all, to her parents. They were the ones that had supported her and raised her until she had turned of age and Brooke felt as if they needed to – they deserved to know who she really was.

They had taken it surprisingly well, claiming that they always knew she wasn't any ordinary child and as much as they hated to find out that Brooke would be living at SAMS now, they understood the circumstances and had been exceedingly happy that she had found a place where she belonged. The door flew open Brooke's smile widened as she caught sight of her whole family on the other side.

She ran forward and hugged all of them at once, sighing with relief at the sense of familiarity around her. They exchanged greetings with Cordelia as well and all of them sat down in the lounge room. She looked across as her mom to silently ask her if everything was in order and when she nodded, Brooke was unable to contain her excitement any longer and turned to Cordelia.

"Cordelia, you know how you told me that you would have to answer to the social services about your disappearances and it was likely that they would give you trouble and would have you adopted by some other foster family and all of that?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, here." She passed on the documents that lay on the table in front of them Cordelia's eyes flitted across the papers. Her face turned unreadable with every word she read on paper and when she looked up, there were tears in her eyes.

"You adopted me?" She directed the question towards her parents and they simply smiled and nodded. Cordelia returned the gesture and smiled even wider.

"Thank you so much. I – I – I don't know what else to say."

"You don't have to, dear. You are Brooke's family, which makes your our family, and we always look out for our family." She said and all of them shared yet another family hug, now with Cordelia included.

That was the moment in which Brooke realized that her life had turned around. For better or for worse? Definitely the first one.

THE END.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL, THAT IS THAT!

THE MAGICAL ADVENTURES OF A WITCH HAS COME TO AN END!!!!

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THAT STAR IF YOU LIKED READING THE CHAPTER.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT DAY. STAY SAFE AND KEEP ON SMILING.

PEACE OUT!

~Tii <3