Chapter 35

Chapter 35: "That moment when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is this person and you. And you realize that this person is the only person you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time." - Never Been Kissed

"I will miss you, Tam. Know that I really appreciate you and our friendship," Lindy said as she hugged me tightly. Nasa airport na kami para ihatid sila ng Mommy niya. "We'll see each other again soon."

"Mami-miss kita," I muttered teary-eyed. In a short period of time that I've known her, she's become special in my heart. She's truly a great friend.

"Take care of Ian and love each other always."

Yesterday, she went to our house to talk to me. At first, I didn't know how to tell her about Shin and I. Pero inunahan na niya ako at sinabi niyang alam na niya. Said, she had figured it out when we were having lunch at the restaurant because of the way Shin was staring at me that time. I felt guilty as she apologized for not realizing it sooner and making things complicated for me. 

After apologizing to each other, we hugged and wished happiness for each other. Nalulungkot ako na aalis na siya pero naiintindihan ko na nasa Amerika ang buhay nila. Walang imik na inabutan ako ng tissue ni Shin habang nakahawaka ang isa niyang kamay sa manibela.

I wiped my tears. "Sana makilala din niya yung karapatdapat sa kanya. I want her to be happy like us. She deserves it."

He glanced at me and gave me a soft smile. Hinaplos-haplos niya ang ulo ko. I scooted closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. Napaayos ako ng upo ng may maalala.

"Hon-hon, I need to pack up my stuff pala. Maaga yung alis natin bukas kaya sa bahay na lang tayo manood ng movie. Ipagpa-pack ko din si Pops. Makakalimutin kase yon."

"Hon, you're more forgetful than Tito Ambet."

Napaingos ako. "Hindi kaya. Nakalimutan kaya niyang ipack yung mga damit ko nung sabi niya na uuwi muna kami ng probinsiya. Inilabas lang niya sa sala. Muntik na kaming umalis na wala ako ni isang damit."

Natigilan si Shin sa narinig at tumingin sa akin. "Walang laman?"

"Wala! Pero buti na rin iyon kundi mapapagod lang akong magbalik sa closet ko kase hindi naman kami natuloy." Nagtaka ako ng tumaas ang sulok ng labi niya at napailing-iling. "Bakit hon-hon?"

"You haven't realized it yet, have you?"

My forehead creased. "Ang alin?" I got even more confused when he chuckled. "Anong nakakatawa?" 

He shook his head. He parked outside our house. Lalabas na sana ako ng pigilan niya ako sa braso. My eyes widened as he pressed his lips against mine. He cupped the back of my head as he nipped my lower lip then sucked it. Napakapit ako sa balikat niya at pumikit.

"I love you even if you're slow," he whispered in my lips. 

Bahagyang nalukot ang mukha ko. "Sweet na sana dinagdagan pa ng ganon! Nakakainis."

He just smirked and pecked my lips again. And all I could do was let out a dreamy sigh.

Ang lawak ng hacienda nina Tito Fred. Sa labas pa lang ay may malaki ng arko na nakalagay ang Hacienda Illustre. Sa pagkakaalam ko ay minana pa ito ni Tito Fred sa lolo niya. Ang alam ko ay gusto pa itong palakihin dahil maraming naiisip na gawin dito si Tito na pwede pang pagkakitaan.