sensual politics

Emersyn
____________
The platform was filled with young witches and wizards saying goodbye to their families.

Emersyn hated saying goodbye to her mum and dad.

No matter how much she couldn't stand her father, she did miss him a lot when she was at school.

She walked along side of Draco as they gave their trunks and owls to the train storage.

"I'm sorry." She whispered just enough so he could hear her, "I was a bitch this morning and I shouldn't have said what I said. I know this summer was probably hard for you with your dad being gone."

Draco didn't look at her.

"It's fine, Osborne. Fucking watch it next time, you could have seriously gotten in a lot of trouble." he spat out turning back towards where he left his mum.

Emersyn sighed and frowned, she thought back to the last time they were at Kings Cross before she left for the summer.

She moved her body weight forward and slightly tripped while thinking.

Maybe he's changed too. He's different.

After saying goodbye to Mum and Dad, she headed onto the train when Draco grabbed her wrist,

"Em. Cover up, for fucks sake. And when did you get your bellybutton pierced?" His eyes drifted down to her middrift and he raised his eyebrows.

"First off, I'm allowed to wear whatever the fuck I want. I'm comfortable with this. You better watch it or people will think you're checking me out." She looked up at him and her eyes were really wide. "I got it done this summer. Also, I am about to change into my robes anyways."

"Good." he growled under his breath,

"Good?"

"Forget it. I have stuff to do." He turned around and grabbed the duffle bag when people started filling the cart they were in.

Emersyn picked up her bag and headed the other way to find her friends as the train was leaving the platform.

She was getting stares from all over. She finally reached Luna Lovegood and Cho Chang. Her best friends in her house, who were already sitting together chatting about summer.

"Emersyn!!! You look so good!" Cho said excitingly as she got up and hugged her.

"Thanks, I changed up my look a little." Emersyn did a twirl before hugging her back.

"A little? How about a lot!" She laughed and Emersyn sat down with them.

After gossiping about summer and the upcoming school year. Emersyn thought it was time to put her robe on while the line for the bathroom was short.

She grabbed her bag and started walked towards the back of the train. She walked with Luna as she passed out copies of the Quibbler. She helped pass out copies compartment by compartment until they stumbled upon the Golden Trio.

"Harry! Ron! Hermione!" Luna squealed with excitement. "Care for a Quibbler?"

"Thanks, Luna. Emersyn, how are you?" Harry said to her as he grabbed the magazine from Luna.

"Good," she mumbled. She didn't want to be talking to them.

"Osborne."

"Granger."

"Bloodly Hell, Osborne. Your body-." Ron blushed and Hermione smacked him.

"Ronald!"

"Luna, I'm going to go change." She headed toward the bathroom, making her way in her bag she grabbed the hoodie out of her bag.