I knew you'd haunt all my what-ifs

18+ 🙌🏽 Good luck, ladies.
—————————-
DRACO MALFOY
—————————-

I made my way back into the house with Emersyn, hand in hand. I glanced over to the clock on the wall it was only fucking ten-thirty in the morning.

I don't know what kind of fucking therapeutic, voodoo shit she was practising out in the woods but that did help.. a lot.

Emersyn had wandered off to the kitchen to get a water bottle for the both of us while I waited for her in the grand hall.

I sat down in one of the chairs and placed my head onto the table. My eyes hurt from crying and my throat was sore from the screaming. I wanted to nap.

"Draco?" Mum called out to me, her voice was gentle and soft.

I was probably about to get yelled at for god knows what.

Breathing, I can only assume.

I didn't lift my head from the table. "What," I grumbled in response.

No answer.

I lifted my head up, "What?" I grumbled louder.

Mum and Em were on the other side of the room. Emersyn smiled and laughed at whatever Mum was saying to her.

Mum placed an arm on Emerysn's shoulder and nodded over to me. I stood up and walked over to them.

Em smiled at me, "Hey, we were just talking about you," she handed me the water bottle and took a sip of hers.

I watched as her lips moved over the top of the opening and she licked her lips after. She didn't even do it on purpose.

Fuck, I wanted her. The fucking sexual tension this morning in the kitchen made me mad. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I feel like I haven't cum in ages.

I leaned against the wall and folded my arms over my chest. I gave her an approval nod, "Oh, yeah?"

I smiled back at her, when she turned around I went back to my straight face.

I tuned them out, to be honest. I really didn't want to be doing this, but Em was smiling so, I'll stay.

For her.

My gaze moved over to my mum when she started on her nonsense again, "Are you two friends again or do I keep having to walk on eggshells around this house to avoid whatever is going on between you?"

Emersyn answered for me, "It's all good now, Mrs. Malfoy. No more eggshells."

I love that she loved Mum. She was so sweet to everyone, well... until they do her wrong. Then she was a bitch.

Mum beamed, "That is wonderful! Well... okay. Just reminding you both that have responsibilities this afternoon."

We both nodded at her, "Yes, of course." I added to make it seem like I truly cared about whatever the fuck she has us doing later.

Suddenly, Lucius showed up into the grand hall. Guess this is a family fucking reunion. I rolled my eyes.

"Draco, Emersyn. Good morning." I wondered why the hell he was wondering through the hall, obviously to talk to us.