& when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone's bed

Like and comment!!! One more chapter left 😅 I made the second installment already- check it out on my page under RUBY BLUE
—————————
Emersyn Osborne
18+
—————————-

My eyes fluttered backward in ecstasy as my face was shoved against the hot tile of the campus showers.

I was unable to speak. The hot water was burning my skin in the most painfully satisfying way as Draco railed himself into me.

"Baby, fuck-." I moaned, "That feels so so good. Right there. Yeah, do that again-."

A fistful of my wet hair was forcefully yanked backward. I was now looking up into intoxicating piercing sterling gray eyes, "You fucking like that, huh? You like the way I feel?" he snarled manically, pushing me closer and closer to my body high.

I smirked, my eyes rolling again as he jerked my head harder to place an aggressive, sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Yes, I fucking love you." I got louder with each thrust. "You feel so goddamn good, Draco. Fuck-."

I bit his lip hard and he bit my back harder, I could feel the blood rush on my tongue. He sucked harder on my bottom lip, letting the blood pulsate out of me in his mouth.

Fuck. It only made me want him more. I could feel my knees buckling and if he kept this up, soon I would end up collapsing.

"Draco, I-."

He pushed my face back into the tile and continued to fuck me mercilessly until my back was completely arched. I was on the tips of my toes somehow he was holding me from slipping and falling on my ass.

My mind couldn't even comprehend the way our bodies were intertwined and stretched for each other.

Fucking gymnastics. Naked, hot, wet gymnastics.

His cock was pounding me. I was starting to see stars at each movement and I knew I was close. He knew I was close.

All I could hear was a hot, husky mocking voice, "Is it too much for you? Huh? Take it. Take it all, you fucking whore."

For some reason, the fine line between praise and degrading was walked perfectly between the two of us.

I wanted to be praised and degraded at the same time. He wanted to degrade me and praise me at the same time.

"Fuckkkk," I whined out again, "Please, Draco. Please baby, I-.

"Ask. Fucking ask, Emersyn. I know you want to.

I wasn't going to play games with him. Not right now.

"Can I come please, Draco," I blushed, it was just Draco but still I felt.. like it was so dirty to ask that. OKay, wait- who am I shitting right now. I'm being fucked in the shower of my dorm room. I was being dirty. And I liked it.- No, I fucking loved it.

"There you go, you remembered how to use that fucking mouth again. Yes, come right now for me."

He kept going but that's all I heard when my mind went blackout with intense pleasure. My walls clenching around his cock. Feeling his veins as he fucked me harder. Speeding the tempo up just a few notches while I moaned loudly against his hand.