you put me on and said I was your favorite.

Sorry, that this is beyond late. Trying not to make excuses for myself- just having college and marriage problems ahahahshdhfbekckekfnfn anyways....

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
last chapter of this book
———————-
Draco Malfoy
———————-
December 23rd

"I don't understand," Emersyn pouted looking out the back balcony window in the library. "It's so freaking cold, but no snow. It's almost Christmas. I hope it snows on Christmas, don't you?"

"I dunno, Em. I'm not the weatherman." I mumbled in reply while I flipped to the next page of the book I was pretending to read. "Let's do something else. I don't want to read."

"Draco, we have done everything I can think of for the past two weeks." She walked back over to me, still pouting.

She was wearing a typical Emersyn outfit- A crew neck Hogwarts pullover that was way too big for her and black leggings. Paired with fuzzy Christmas patterned socks. "I'm so bored just wanna go outside."

I peered up at her and rolled my eyes, sarcastically answering her statement, "Okay, go outside on the balcony then."

"Stop. You know what I mean," she rolled her eyes back at me. She wasn't being playful. She was really fucking moody this morning.

I was moody right back, copying the same bratty vibe she was giving me, "I don't know what you want me to tell you, babe. We can't go outside, you know that."

"Well do you have any ideas on what to do? Besides have sex. My body is sore from earlier."

God... earlier. Fuck. My mouth all over her body. Fucking hard and her screaming my name. Her mouth all over my body. Me screaming her name.

She interrupted my morning replay, "We should play hide and seek."

I raised my eyebrows and she tilted her head, "I hide. You seek. Count to.... five hundred."

"That's like nearly eight minutes, Em. I'm not-"

She scoffed, "Okay, Mr. Mathway. How did you know how many minutes five hundred seconds was so fast?"

"Five hundred seconds divided by sixty seconds in a minute is seven minutes and thirty-three seconds. Simple math, Miss. Top Hogwarts Student."

"I'm sorry but... I don't recall taking a math class. Isn't that odd? Muggles have to take math."

"We aren't muggles, Emersyn." I lean into her lips and kiss her. Fuck, whenever we touch now, it is like a rush of a million stars. I couldn't get enough. "In fact, we are the most opposite. We are definitely, one hundred percent pureblood. Together and apart."

She kissed me back, pushing my body closer by grabbing a fistful of my shirt. Between breathless pulling, she asks "Would you love me if I wasn't a pureblood?"

I didn't even hesitate, "Most definitely."

My lips started working again, pressing into her bruised lips. I moved to her neck where also she had bruises, "What if I was a muggle? Would you still love me then?" she asks again between biting my lip softly. "A total muggle, I mean."

I pulled away, "Baby.. baby, What's with the 'what if' game? I thought we weren't going to do that anymore?"

My face was turned into a frown. I wasn't upset, just... worried about her. I hate it when she plays the what-if game.

It's not that I didn't want to answer her question but quite honestly... if she were a muggle we would have never crossed paths. That's just how it works. I would have hated that life.