Peter losing Wendy.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING!!!! AHHHH i'm going to cry.
Please like and comment! I love reading what your reactions are :)
This chapter is a lot taken from the script /book dialogue wise. *** back to the good shit next chapter, but plz read or it won't make any sense ✨❤️ ily guys ✨❤️

—————
Emersyn Osborne
—————-

I woke up the morning of one of the worst days of my life in the Room of Requirement. I sat up quickly, looking for Draco, who should have been sleeping next to me. He was sitting on the other side of the couch, staring at nothing.

I called for him, "Draco?" hoping he would snap out of it.

He looked... beyond ghostly pale. exhausted stressed out... sad.

"Hey.." he glanced over at me, "Did I wake you? Sorry, couldn't sleep."

I nodded. He hadn't been sleeping lately, for obvious reasons. I always felt guilty that I could sleep so well and he... just couldn't.

"Do... do you want to lay down with me?"

"You have prefect rounds." he mumbled over to me,

Ugh, he was right. But seriously? The last week of school? I really don't care.

"It's okay, I'm going to skip." I replied before he could say anything back, "I just need to stay here. C'mere."

Without hesitation, he came to me. Surprisingly. He laid his blonde head down onto my chest. Resting his cheek on the side of my breast.

"Great pillows, huh?"

He laughed, "Can you... talk about something to distract me? Maybe I can get a rest in."

"Oh... you mean like.... a nap? I thought Draco Malfoy doesn't nap?"

"I don't. But your voice is... soothing."

I smiled at how... soft he was being.

"It's only one week and then I'll be out of school," I started talking, I got no reply.

I hoped he had fall asleep until I felt him softy shift into me to reply,
"A-are you still coming to the Manor?"

"Am I still invited? I could go to my grans apartment in the city, I mean she did leave it for me."

He paused, as if he stopped breathing for a few seconds like I said something wrong, then replied
"No. Come stay with me, please."

I nodded. "Okay"

We both were quiet for a few moments, I was rubbing his back softly with my finger tips. Something little that he loved when I did.

I closed my eyes and started to drift back to sleep. The stress of it all was overwhelming to say the least. At least for an hour or so, we could both just close our eyes and forget about it.

I heard him speak up, "We could run away."

"What?" I laughed, was he talking in his sleep again?

"Right now. We could just go.. move to America or something. I've always wanted to go to New York City." his soft voice spoke up as I played with a piece of his hair.

God, I fucking loved when he let me hold him like this.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. My eyes were still closed, "I've been to New York City with mum and dad and it's-"

CardiganOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara