and I knew you'd come back to me..

I'm so sorry for the late double chapter. I knocked out LMAO
Happy thanksgiving 🦃
18+ gobble me, swallow me
edit: TW- pregnancy & talk of death
———————
DRACO MALFOY
———————

On Sunday morning I woke up to Emersyn snoring. She sounds like a small baby bear. It was adorable.

Next to me she was sleeping on her stomach peacefully next to me, her blonde hair was cascaded all over the black pillow and her body was curled up in a big mountain of blankets.

I also woke up with a throbbing ache in between my thighs. Morning wood. Fuck.

I usually would just wake her up and fuck her. Or she would suck me off.

Either way.. she took care of it.

My attempt to stay away from trying to have sex with her yesterday was successful but it was definitely a task within itself.

We were home, obviously. I fucking wanted her so badly.

At home, we fucked all the time. Everywhere. Anywhere we could. With or without clothes on.

Yesterday all we did was lay in bed. We only left the room to eat. She was having troubles with her anxiety and was trying to recover from that bloody sedative mum gave her.

I acted like I was trying to recover from my injury from the dark Lord but in reality, My arm felt fine now. Emersyn used another charm to make sure it would heal quickly. It's bruised, but it's fine.

so basically we went all day without having sex and I felt so terrible because I know she really wanted it and there are a few times that I would've just gave in like when she was kissing me or I was kissing her.. but my mind just couldn't get off the task.

And our conversation last night. She wanted a dog. Before kids. Before we had fucking children.

I just... don't know what to do.

How do I even convince her to get off her birth control?

I decided it was probably best to take a cold shower instead.

I rolled out of the bed without waking her up and stumbled into the bathroom.

Fuck. I was.. really hard. My erection was pushed against the band of my sweatpants. I glanced down at the tip already dripping with precum.

I would give anything to have her with my cock shoved down her throat while she was on her knees in front of me, blue eyes blinking up innocently. Hearing her gag and moan. Fuck.

I needed a distraction. The cold water trickled from the showerhead and stepping in, it was colder than I expected.

My mind was trying to disappear it back into a distraction but all I could think about was those fucking lips. It didn't matter which ones I was talking about.

Fuck. That hot, toned, tan, soft skin. Her beautiful, perfect face. Fuck, did I mention those lips?

Without realizing it, I let out a soft moan. My erection wouldn't go away. Not when my mind was filling with images of her.

Fuck. I couldn't do this. Not when she's sleeping on the bed. She could help me. She could take care of this.

Suddenly my mind indulged in a vivid reminder of what she looked like when she was on top of me. Grinding her hips down onto my cock, sliding with ease as she bounced.

She was always on top. She liked being on top.

God, fuck. I needed it bad. I needed her so fucking bad.