i knew you'd miss me once the thrill expired

Enjoy 😊 Let me know what you think :) love reading the comments!
⚠️ Long chapter warning ⚠️
—————————
DRACO MALFOY
—————————

When knocked on the door for Emersyn's dorm, I was expecting a pretty, short, blonde smiling angel to answer but nope, it was greeted by Theodore the fucking Toad.

Sarcastically he said, pretending to acted shocked,

"Malfoy? What are you doing here? You look... why are you wearing a suit?"

He was a terrible actor, by the way.

"Cut the shit, at least I don't look like an ingrown toenail. Move it, I need to get her."

He hesitated, I rolled my eyes and pushed past him into the common area walking towards Emersyn's room.

"Em? It's me." I knocked on the door a few times,

Theodore was looking directly at me from the couch, as if she wasn't going to answer the door for me and he was ready to kick me out.

I heard her in there but it took her a few seconds before she opened it.

It's been three weeks since the start of the term and we were both summoned to the Manor for a Death Eater meeting.

"Sorry, I was sleeping." she rubbed her eyes. She had a blanket still wrapped around her body. She looked beyond pissed that I woke her up.

I shut the door behind me when I walked in,
"You good? You know we have to leave in an hour right?"

"I had an alarm set. Didn't know I ordered a Draco wake up call too," she said with a lot of attitude.

"Okay, Miss. Grumpy."

"I'm not grumpy," she rolled her eyes, "I just do not want to do this, Draco."

I pulled her in for a hug and rubbed her back a few times,  "I know, it's almost over."

She said into my chest, "You don't know that."

Placed a kiss on her forehead, "We can sleep at the manor tonight, if you want?"

She nodded, "That sounds nice. I'm so tired. Maybe I'll sleep better at home." she stopped, "I mean, your house."

"It's your house too, you know." I corrected her,

Emersyn's voice sounded sad again, "Yeah. I just miss... my house."

I sighed into her hair and kissed the top of her head,

"Let's get you dressed so we can get this over with,"

She turned around and grabbed to hangers from the front of her wooden wardrobe.

"Should I wear this or this?" she asked me,

She lifted up two black dresses that looked exactly the same.

"Um... the one on the left,"

"You think?" her voice trembled,

Fuck, she was more nervous than I thought she was.