and when you are young...

Important filler chapter.. sorry for the delay. Next chapter is half way done. <3 

LIKE AND COMMENT!

ps- sry for the grammar issues and flowing problems, I'm working on it. 

____________
DRACO MALFOY
____________

I woke up the next day reaching for Emersyn's body to pull her in closer to me.

Five more minutes, please.
Just five more minutes with her... please.

My arm moved sideways to feel the around me, I groaned. "Em," I reached again, "Emmy, c'mere, baby."

Ugh. No answer. I opened my eyes and groggily looked around for her blonde hair.

She loves to cuddle in the morning. In fact, she sets her alarm for twenty minutes before her run to snuggle with me.

It's my favourite part of my day.

But, I didn't tell her that. I should, right?

I lifted  the covers up, she was sleeping on the far side of the bed, out of my reach. I scooted my body towards her back so it was against my chest. Our bodies resembled two spoons nested together in a kitchen drawer.

Her hair was still slightly damp from the shower she took after we came back from eating blueberry waffles.

My head was pounding from the drinking we did last night. I could tell I was dehydrated.

But, despite my father making me feel like complete shit the whole day, Emersyn made it one of the best nights I have had in a long time.

I was lost in my own thoughts trying to fall back to sleep. I tried to focus on her body- her slow and controlled breathing pattern. The way her face soften as she exhaled. Her eyelids fluttering as she was dreaming.

My anxiety was stemming from the fact that Emersyn was asked to see my father today, alone. She's been around Father before and besides the fact that he's a total creep sometimes, she's never once complained about him. In fact, they got along pretty well. He treated her better than her own father did. We all knew that.

I must have been lying there cuddled up next to her for a little while when her body started to stir. She slipped from my grip and turned herself around to press her head into my chest. I heard a calming sigh from her mouth.

I adjusted myself to accommodate our new sleeping position.

It felt nice. Having her in my arms, pressed against my chest. I felt like she was protected here. In my arms. 

I would sacrifice everything for her to protect and keep her safe. 

I reached down and placed a gentle kiss onto the top of her hair. I exhaled,

She moved slightly at my touch, her blue tired eyes opened up and glanced up to me.

Her small body slightly stretched and she mumbled out, "Hi," before nesting up to lay her head onto the pillow.

I whispered back to her, turning my head to face her, "Hi," I moved a strand of her hair our of her face.

"What are you doing up?" her blues gazed at me, "Besides watching me sleep like a creepy serial killer,"