dancing in your levis, drunk under a streetlight

Emersyn

_____________

It had been two weeks since Emersyn's panic attack in the hallway on the first night of their 6th year. She had been forced to miss the first two days of classes but, the professors were understanding, giving the circumstances. Some were even worried about her when she was not there.

Dumbledore owled her parents but no one owled back to ask if she was okay.

Classes had well begun and she was keeping her mind off of things by diving straight into her studies.

Always super stressful during the first of the year and missing two days really put her behind. 

She kept to herself for the most part and she sat in the front of her classes with Neville Longbottom, a Gryffindor

They became good friends in 3rd year when he was failing some of his classes. She, of course, helped tutor him. Every time he passed one of his exams that year, they went to the bridge and turned on the muggle radio and danced to the music that came on.

The last time was the night before the last event of the Triwizard tournament. Right before school ended. They both passed with high remarks that year.

She remembered she was dancing in her favourite black Levi jeans that just so happened to be Dracos. His mum had let her borrow them once when she was over because it was too cold to wear shorts and Emersyn never gave them back.

Neville's big ass feet kicked the radio over the bridge that day and they both watched in shock as the muggle radio went splashing into the Great Lake.

As if that was a metaphor for the following day, everything changed after that last event.

They actually had a lot of classes together. He wasn't that good at potions or transfigurations but she helped keep the professors from knowing.

She didn't mind helping him. He didn't treat her any different after what happened the first night. He asked her if she was okay after she came back to class and when she responded with no, he laughed and said, "I understand. If only we had muggle music to listen to right now."

Emersyn hadn't stepped a foot into the library since that night with Draco. She was reminded of how his lips felt on hers. His hands all over her body. The sound that came from his lips when he called her a "whore." The moan that escaped his lips when she pulled at his robe.

She shuttered thinking of the thought of it happening again. She wanted his lips to suck on her neck again and nibble at her earlobe.

She wanted Draco Malfoy to call her a whore again.

Emersyn had not talked to him since that night either. They had almost every class together but never once did they say anything to each other.

Sucks, but that's how it's always been. Especially when they were at school. Only difference now is that his hands have been all over her body and his tongue has now been down her throat.

Oh, and you told him to call you a whore. 

Yep. Couldn't forget that!!!!

He hadn't looked for her for perfect rounds and Emersyn knew that Pansy wasn't looking for Ron because he was doing the work for her.

Ron wasn't too bad. Annoying yes. Rambled on about Granger? Yes. Vomit is all she had to say about that.

But he always asked her how her day was and he was truly interested. She looked forward to the two hours she spent with him everyday. It made her have something to look forward to.