you drew stars around my scars,

EMERSYN
18+ TW: death
———————

Two months back at school had seemed to fly back fast.

Emersyn kept busy with her classes, struggling with maintaining to stay on top and being a death eater at the same time.

Draco had to drop being a prefect to focus on the cabinet. It was only understandable that he did. He never took the job seriously anyways.

They barely talked because they were both so busy. When they did talk it was a quick head nod or if it had something to do with the cabinet. Or, to quickly fuck in the bathroom... many times a week.

The new Slytherin male prefect was Blaise. Emersyn was glad it was someone she could at least get along with, since they would be spending a lot of time together anyways. She often found herself getting high and letting loose for a few hours a week with Blaise. She was getting attention from him and she loved it.

Needless to say, she had been doing fine. Her dark mark was... not too badly burning anymore. Until the first day of Spring. They were getting closer to getting the cabinet fixed, when Emersyn was in Potions class,

"Miss. Osborne!"
Emersyn shot her head around to the back of the classroom, all eyes were on her as Slughorn announced to the class, "You are needed in the headmasters office."

Her eyes widened and she pointer his finger at herself, "Me?"

Her eyes met with Draco's, he shrugged as of he had no clue what was going on either.

"You're the only Miss. Osborne I know of in this class," a few students in the class chuckled,

"Okay, okay, good point, Professor." she laughed too. Fucking obviously, Emersyn.

She packed up her things and scooped her bag up, exiting the class. Draco's eyes followed her out of the room.

She made her way down the hall to Dumbledore's office in the Headmasters Tower. Her dark mark was beyond burning with every step she got closer.

"Emerysn Osborne!"

"Headmaster." She greeted him warmly, smiling at him. She noticed two to others in the room, Snape and Mcgonagall.

"Professors," Emersyn got timid, her voice shaking as she noticed the vibe in the room. "What's going on? Am I in trouble?"

"Merlin's beard, no! Are you ever?"

Her eyes met with Professor Snape's for a brief moment before he looked away.

Professor Mcgonagall started to say, pointing to the only seat in the room, "Have a seat, my dear,"

"N-no, I'm good. What's going on?"

Headmaster started, "Emersyn, I'm afraid we have some rather... unsettling news, terrible even."

Emerysn gulped. She froze in place. The same sentence he said to her when he told her about her brothers car accident.

"We received an owl from the Minstry today about your parents...."

She immediately looked at Snape. He didn't even have the guts to look her in the eyes before Dumbledore continued, Emersyn blurred the next few minutes from her mind. She only remembered a few words from the thirty-seven minute long conversation, where she said.. nothing.