But I knew you,

18+

—————
Emersyn
------------
The fact that Draco has to kill Dumbledore made her want to vomit. Anytime she thought about it, her thoughts became unsteady. Her anxiety finally felt like it was under control, Voldemort's voice didn't go away though. In fact, his voice was running through her head all day long. It consumed her.

Emersyn was back to feeling like a bad ass witch now that she had her priorities straight with her schooling. She loved being on top. She loved being better than everyone else. She did not care if that made her selfish.

But right now, she's worried about next year. Draco won't come back to Hogwarts, right? Who will take over as headmaster once Dumbledore was.. dead.

Her tattoo had healed completely and she was starting to embrace the darkness in her life. Her brother was dead. Her Gran was dead. Her parents fucking hated her. She fucking hated them more.

In other words, Emersyn was on a fucking powertrip. She felt like she could do anything she wanted to. No one questioned her and she didn't give shit if they did, anyways.

Her last class of the day was Slughorns Potions class. She had the class with most of her fellow 6 years. Of cours, without a doubt she sat next to Neville. He was terrible at Potions and most of the time, Emersyn made sure he didn't burn down the classroom.

Draco was also in the class, but he sat in the back with Blaise, Pansy and other slytherins. They would catch each other glances when they had to go get supplies

He would smirk at her and brush his body close to hers when he needed to reach something. No one ever noticed but them.

This was the only class she could not get ahead in. Harry Potter seemed to be the "king of potions" as Slughorn would say.

Slughorn was a misogynistic asshole, in her opinion. He was always ridiculing the women in the class. The class was full of strong ass independent woman, some of which could probably run the class without him.

Granger and Osborne went round and round trying to figure out how Potter was getting all the potions correctly. It was too perfect. It's like he was cheating.

She left class with Anthony Goldstein, her fellow Ravenclaw prefect.

"Walk with me?" Goldstein exclaimed as she was cleaning up her supplies.

She looked around at Draco's seat, he was gone.

Considering all the prefects were in the same class, she did not understand why he wanted to walk with her, but she agreed anyways.

They two of them got along for the most part and they have been top Ravenclaws together, hoping to be headboy and headgirl together next year. They were a team, one would say.

"Did you get invited to Slughorns Christmas party?"

"Yes, did you? Are we both part of the Slug Club?" Emersyn sarcastically sighed as they walked to the library.

"I guess so," he laughed over at her

"Why wouldn't I be invited. I'm the life of the party, obviously." she joked with him, laughing back with her friend

"Also top of the class." he said to her, matter of factly.

They reached the library where the meetings were held, students were starting to pack up for the day.

"That's also true."  she smiled over to him as he held the door open for her.

Emersyn looked at the clock on the wall, almost 7 pm. She looked around the library for Draco, she just had class with him.