but now i'm bleeding.

Draco
————-

It wasn't until later in the day that Draco realized he completely fucked up by not finding Emersyn's until after dinner.

Blaise came running up the Slytherin table at supper while Draco was shoving food in his mouth, "Dude, how is she?" his voice full of worry.

"Who?" Draco looked up at him at dinner, he quickly was trying to eat to get back to the Room of Requirement. He just had finished a few spells and hoping the cabinet would work when he was done with dinner.

Pansy came up to the table right after Blaise, rushing to sit with them both,

"I just heard, is she okay? God, fuck. I can't even fucking imagine. What should we do, Draco?"

"What the fuck are you guys talking about?" he shoved another spoonful in his mouth, agitated at them bothering him.

They both stared at him. Then to each other.

Blaise carefully exhaled, "Osborne?"

His eyebrows stood, head-turning towards the Ravenclaw table to see if she was eating. Of course, she wasn't. 

"What about her?" he spat out to them
both, they were probably the only people who knew about what they were.

Blaise sat back in his seat, looking to Pansy and then back to him, "No fucking way. Fuck, Draco. I thought she would have gone straight to you."

Pansy shot a glare at Blaise and added, "No, that's obviously why she was called to Dumbledore earlier and the left class the way she did."

He forgot about that. Fuck, he was so caught up in the spell he found to try to fix the fucking cabinet. He knew he would have seen her later to ask about it, so he didn't bother with it.

"If you don't shut the hell up and tell me what's going on!"

"Draco, her house was... I don't know the full story. But her 'rents are dead. Both of them." Blaise stammered, somehow in disbelief himself.

"What?" he snapped again at him,

Pansy's annoying voice started talking again,

"I heard, it was a Fiendfyre spell and her father went nuts. Burned the whole house down. She's lucky it wasn't a few months ago when she was home, or she wouldn't have made it out either."

"I know... God, poor Emersyn. I don't know, man. But... I don't know. Fuck."

Draco shot from the table, "I need to find her," He didn't even have a second to process the news he just heard,

Blaise nodded, "Do you... do you need our help? I mean, I-"

"Yeah, if you see her, come get me. Immediately. No funny business like last time."

"Yeah, yeah.. for sure man. We will keep an eye out. I should be seeing her later for rounds."

Draco rolled his eyes at his attempt to try to wiggle his way into being her best friend. He left the table, desperately trying to think of where she would be.

Her dorm? Could be, but highly unlikely. She never spent much time there anyway.

Room of Requirement? Maybe. But, she barely remembered how to get in the last time she went by herself.