I, I knew you

————
DRACO
————
Find Emersyn. Find Emersyn. Find Emersyn. Find Emersyn.

"Emersyn. I need Emersyn." Draco started to panic. He had been looking for her all day. Did something happen to her? Fuck. He had to talk to her.

He didn't mean to hurt anyone. Katie Bell was dead because of him. His dark mark burned all day.

Emersyn. I need Emersyn.

Find Emersyn. Find Emersyn. Find Emersyn.

She found out what he did and left. Or, worse, Voldemort had her.

He got back to the Slytherin common room. Music was blaring. Ugh, everyone was disgustingly drunk.

He stood up on the table and yelled over the music turning it off .

"Party is OVER. EVERYONE OUT." Draco screamed from the front of the room.

He was going to owl her. If she was safe, she would get the owl.

He saw Blaise over in the corner of the room, he was supposed to be helping him find her. What the fuck was he doing here.

Blaise was the only one cheering when the music stopped abruptly, "Emersyn! Emersyn! Emer-"

"Blaise, I can't fucking find her anywhere, man. Are you drinking? I asked for your help and your fucking partying down here!"

He heard her laugh.

He stopped and pushed him to the side.

"Oh yeah, I found her. We brought her here... to wait for you."

"Emersyn? Where the hell have you been all fucking day?" He was pissed. Not only was he worried about her but she left him to do rounds with Pansy. Not like her at all.

"I..." Draco cut her off .

"How long have you been here? he growled.

Here was a lit joint in her hand, "Are you smoking weed right now? Instead of doing rounds?"

He glanced down at her bandaged hand. She was hurt. "What the fuck happened to your hand?"

"She punched herself in the mirror." Pansy Parkinson said quickly,

Emersyn gave her a look, "Pansy," she whispered sternly,

"What? I didn't know it was a secret." she whispered back to her.

"It's not." She lifted her bandaged hand up, "Clearly!"

Emersyn's giggled into Pansy's shoulder. "Have you ever listened to the word 'Zebra?' it's such a funny word," Pansy giggled back to her and started mumbling something incoherently.

Okay, well. She's fucked up, but at least she's okay- ish.

Draco sighed, "C'mon, Em. I'll walk you home."

Emersyn whined, Her caramel blonde hair was messy,  "Noooooooo. I wanna stay with my friends."

Blaise started laughing with them when Draco sternly gave him 'the look' too. "Yeah, let her staaaaaay."

God, there was nothing he hated more than taking care of someone when they were drunk and he was not. Emersyn was the exemption.

"You're.... a party pooper, Draco Malfoy." she was staring at him. She really was testing his patience right now. He wanted nothing more than to shut her up, right here in the common room. He didn't care who was watching.

"Emersyn, let's go."

"Now." Draco spat out.

When his tone changed, Emersyn immediately got up.