& you'd come back.

It took three bottles of wine, a snow day, a therapy session, and an hour with my trainer before this chapter was done. 

Whew, yall. Grab your popcorn and water. Holy water.

like and comment plz. love to read them! :)
————————
Draco Malfoy
18+
————————

We both stumbled drunkenly into my bedroom, I didn't even bother with the lights. We didn't need them anyway. I felt Emersyn fiddled for the switch and without meaning to, I slam her body into the door as it closes.

She laughed against my lips, so I just went with it. I didn't mean to hurt her. But, I guess she likes it. Beats me. I'm drunk anyway. 

I pushed her harder as she moved her neck sideways to give me more access to her skin. Trailing my lips to create more markings that claimed her. 

I was trying not to think about the argument I had with my father an hour ago. Somehow he knew about the task. He told me to use a potion that would stop Emersyn's birth control. Forever. No matter if she still takes it or not.

I refused. If I was going to do this- and I had to. I wanted to convince her to get off the birth control- not lie to her about it. And she will never get off her birth control, just so everyone is clear. We are fucking teenagers. 

God, I hate fucking lying to her. And yes, I was trying to be careful after I accused her of being pregnant. But, fuck. Can you blame me for wanting to have sex with her? 

"That feels g-good," she beautifully moaned out. It broke me from my thoughts. She tasted like champagne and.. sweets. Candy. Fucking candy. Cotton candy.

The party Mum had for her was spectacular. Probably one of the best parties she's put together. I just wish Emersyn would have let go of her anxiety for once to enjoy it.

It didn't matter anyway. She feels more comfortable when I'm next to her or if she's doing something with me. I don't blame her. I'm her comfort. She's mine. There's something to be said for people who make you feel safer. Even if we aren't together. Her existence is comforting- it makes me feel whole. She makes me feel whole. 

My arms wrapped around her body, letting my hands roam around her until I reached her leg. She hitched her leg up, letting my body move in closer to her. 

My obvious erection pressing against the fabric of her underwear. She already soaked through them, I could feel it. I thought about just bending down and eating her out right here against the door.

I moved my gaze down and my lips wandered to kiss the tops of her breast. Her low plunge neckline gave me instant access to them once I forced the black silk down a few centimeters to get see them in full view. Fuck. They are completely covered in bruises and bite marks.

We both had sex drives of God. She's been the star of all the sex fantasies I've ever had since the beginning of time. It turns me on knowing that I did that to her and she let me. I marked her. She's mine.

Fuck everyone else.

Since we are on the topic of 'everyone else'. Fuck, Nosey Nott and his first edition Charles Dickinson. I could have every first edition book she's ever imagined here for her with a simple wand flick or an owl.