hand under my sweatshirt, baby kiss it better

Emersyn

_______

Emersyn's eyes were puffy and red when thing started getting heated,

Without breaking the kiss, she slid one of her legs over his lap and straddled him. His hands started fiddling with the hem of her hoodie, sliding his hand to massage her breast under her shirt.

It was hot in there.

She pulled the hoodie over her head and threw it to the ground. With it, her long sleeve shirt tossed to the ground too.

She was wearing a black lace bra with gold detailing.

She pushed his chest back down dominantly and pressed her lips back to his. Sucking her lips onto his over and over again.

He moved his lips to hungrily kiss the top of her breast that peeped through the top lace of her bra. His hot breath. He went to her neck and he began leaving kisses all over her soft, exposed skin.

His left arm was wrapped around her back to her hair pulling her head down to expose more neck. They were drunkenly all over each other.

"Em." he moaned as he whispered in her ear, "Let me make you come. Let me kiss it better." he pleaded,

"Mm." was all she could mutter from her mouth.

She was fucking drunk.

He suddenly unclasped her bra with one hand, not breaking his lips from her neck.

Fuck.

She threw it to the ground.

Draco's eyes stared at her chest, "Are your nipples pierced?"

She looked down at her breast, revealing her hard nipples with blue studs in them,
"Obviously."

"Fuck." He moaned. "When did that happen?

"My 16th birthday. I went with Luna."

"No fucking way. Lovegood has her nipples pierced?"

"Are we really talking about Luna's nipples right now?"

"Right. No."

He moved her off him and pinned her down. Her back was laying on the couch. He seemed angry with her. She assumed it was because she was giving him attitude.

"Take off your pants." He growled down on her neck, deprecating her worth drunk moment to moment. By still, she listened and reached down to throw her leggings and undies on the ground.

Fuck. What is even happening right now.

Her head was spinning.

Do not have a panic attack right now. Do not have a panic attack right now.

"Emersyn?"

"Hmm?" her eyes looked at him, breaking her from the panic attack that was going to happen.
"Is this okay?" he pleads for her to give him a response that would let him ruin her, she nodded quickly,

"I need words, please."

"Yes, it's okay," she said with worried eyes.,

Is it okay? the drunk voice raced in her brain.

He nodded to her response and his lips began to wet kisses all over the lower part of her body.

"You're so fucking beautiful."