☁️ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝟐 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫-

School was finally over and you made your way to the metro. You couldn't stop thinking about the guy on the metro all day, he occupied your mind.

You took a seat at your usual stop on the metro and got out your phone. The Guy was not on the metro this time, he probably went somewhere else..

You saw a message from this morning from a guy named "unknown"

You clicked on it.

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

Unknown
Btw I like your eyeliner,
will you do mine next time?

*Y/N changed "unknown" to "Guy on the Metro"*

Y/N
Sure, when?

Guy on the Metro
Tonight?
Let's meet at the café near the park

Y/N
Bet
6pm

Guy on the Metro
Can't wait doll face
*seen*

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

You got home and decided to eat something before getting ready. You took a shower and then put on your favourite outfit. It was a comfortable temperature outside, meaning you could wear one of your favourite baggy jeans. (Or whatever you are comfortable with)

After that, you grabbed your bag and started skating to the café. You were too lazy to walk. It was not that far away from your apartment, about 15 minutes.

When you arrived you could already see Suna waiting outside, leaned against a wall with a blunt between his fingers, he also had a skateboard with him.

The closer you got the more it smelled like weed, you didn't mind it though.

"Heyy" I greeted the stoner.

"Hey" he greeted back and ashed his blunt. He gave you a quick head pat and grabbed your hand and walked inside of the café.

You both got yourself comfortable and sat down in one of the booths. A waiter came over to your table to pass out the menus.

They had a lot of different kinds of sweet desserts and refreshing drink, they also had Boba.

You ordered your favourite boba (if you don't like it then just any drink), and so did Suna. You guys also ordered a piece of cake to share.

"So tell me about yourself." You asked the mysterious boy. You basically knew nothing about him.

"Well my name is Suna Rintarou, I play volleyball for the Inarizaki team, I clearly skate aaanddd that's about it." He introduced.

"That's cool, I also skate." You smiled, "I am L/N    Y/N, but you can just call me Y/N."

"Y/N Hm...what a pretty name." He mumbled to himself, you still heard it though and blushed at his remark.

The waiter came back with your drinks and cake.

You both kept talking and found out that you had a lot of similarities. You both liked skating and decided it was time to leave and go to the skate park.

You were glad that you brought your skateboard with you.

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

When you arrived at the skate park you both showed off what you could do already. Suna showed you how to do a casper flip, it was kinda difficult but after 40 tries you got it.

"Good job!" he smiled when you finally landed it.

"Yayyy" you smiled like a child. He gave you a small head pat.

You both continued skating for a bit before leaving and deciding to walk around in the park. You guys stopped at a bench and sat down.

You fumbled around in your backpack, trying to fish out your phone to check the time, when you saw that you brought something.

"Omg I totally forgot, look what I brought." You smiled and showed him the eyeliner that you packed. You remembered that he asked you to do his.

You gave you a smirk and pat his lap, "come do it for me."

You contemplated first but then took a seat in his lap. He closed his eyes and you gently applied the eyeliner to his lid. You added a small cross and heart to make it look like yours.

"There you goooo" You cooed. He looked really good with eyeliner, oh my...❤️👄❤️

He smiled and got out his phone, taking a look at his eyes. He smirked at you when he saw that it was the exact same as yours.

He grabbed your chin softly and brought your face closer to his. He took a picture of you both and saved it at his lock Screen background.

You blushed a bit because your face was still so close to his. He seemed to be occupied with looking at his background, not noticing that you were still close to him.

I want to kiss him..

Was the only thought right now. As soon as he looked up you connected your lips with his. It took him at surprise but he didn't mind and melted into the kiss.

You were the one to pull away after a while to catch your breath, "sorry I-"

You were just cut off with his lips again. He wanted more.

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

*timeskip*

You were laying in bed, thinking about the date. A small smile was planted on your lips. Everything happened so fast, but you liked it. Everything about him was memorable.

A small *ding* brought you out of your trance and you looked over at your phone. You opened it up and saw a message.

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

Guy on the Metro
Wanna go skate
tomorrow again?

Y/n
Yessir :)
*seen*

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

You couldn't wait for tomorrow..