☁️𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Pink water and Rose Petals
━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━

It was a chilly night and you couldn't wait to be in your boyfriend's embrace. You quickly opened the door and got into the comfortable atmosphere of the apartment.

"Suna, I'm homeee" you cooed, but got no answer.

You took off your coat and shoes before looking around the rooms, searching for Suna.

"Sunaaa?" You looked into his room, but he was no where to be seen. Suddenly, you heard water splash a bit.

You walked over to the bathroom and peeked inside. You saw Suna, half asleep, in the bathtub filled with bubbles. His left hand was hanging out of the bathtub and was holding a joint between his fingers.

You smiled and quickly stripped your clothes off before getting in opposite of him. You guys have bathed together before, so it was fine with both of you.

The warm water relaxed your body, it felt nice after that long day of work. The water was slightly pink and had small rose petals mixed in it.

He is a self care queen (*'▽'*) who would have thought that the stoner, tough guy likes this kinda stuff...

You smiled at this observation, getting more ideas...

I should do face masks with him!!

When you looked back up you were surprised with a pair of eyes looking at you, you thought he was asleep.

He smiled and pulled you to his chest. You gently laid your head onto his shoulder.

"Sorry to wake you up.." you apologised quietly.

"Don't worry doll face" He ran his fingers through your hair, playing with it a little.

"Did you have a good day?" He mumbled while he slowly moved his hand down and ran it up and down your waist. You felt him bring the joint to his lips and take a long hit, exhaling, and making the smoke hover over the surface of the water.

"Mhm, it was tiring though.." you buried your face in the crook of his neck. He tightened his grip around your figure and whispered into your ear, "then relax now.."

He gave you a peck on the top of your head, making you smile. 

━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━

You guys stayed in the bath the whole evening, just enjoying each other's presence and warmth. You always liked these kind of relaxing evenings, with little talking and a lot of cuddling.

━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━