🍋𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Songs I recommend listening to while reading:
All the Time - by Jeremih
Do I Wanna Know - by Arctic Monkeys
Often - by The Weekend
Go Fuck Yourself - by Two Feet
Love is a Bitch - by Two Feet
Lost the Game - by Two Feet

Roommate 3
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆.

*Your POV*

It was around 12am when I decided to get a midnight snack. I got up from my bed and walked by the bathroom, hearing the shower running.

Suna must be taking another midnight shower...

"Fuckkk" I heard someone groan when I walked by the door, catching my attention. I slowly turned back around and knocked on the bathroom door, "Suna you alright?"

No answer, the shower must be too loud. I slowly opened the door to check up and peek inside. When I looked I saw a flustered Suna in the shower. The water was running down his toned abs and muscular arms. His hair was damp and he was looking...down.

Is he doing what I think he is doing??

All of a sudden he slowly tilts his head up and meets his eyes with mine. His cheeks were painted with a blush and his mouth was slightly parted. The sexual tension was heavy as his lips slowly formed into a smirk.

With a blink of an eye he was in front of me. He pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door, pinning me against it. I quickly averted my gaze from his chiselled body, not daring to look at him.

Everything was happening so fast, yet I wasn't uncomfortable with it. Maybe I've been waiting for this moment as long as he has as well...

"Fuck y/n, you don't know how many times I have thought about you; undressing you, kissing you...fucking you" He whispered, his hot breath brushing against your ear. You've never seen Suna as needy as right now and he's never wanted you more.

He moved his hand to your chin, slowly grabbing it and making you look at him, "Fuck baby, I want you..."
His voice was shaky and his feline eyes focused on mine, he was waiting for an answer, for me to give him some kind of consent.

I was flustered and speechless, actions were the only thing I was capable of doing in that moment. So, I slowly leaned in until my lips met his.

He did not hesitate to push his lips against mine and kissed back with greed. I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer as he places his hands on my waist tightly. He attempted to part my mouth by nibbling on my bottom lip. I slowly parted them and felt the passion as his tongue slipped into my mouth.

I continued to kiss him as it got rougher and wetter, our saliva mixing and our warm tongues fighting for dominance. Our breaths were getting harsher as the air between our lips gradually faded away.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

*Author's POV*

He slowly pulled away, only a string of saliva connecting your lips, "my room, now" he whispered out of breath. You both stumbled out of the bathroom and into his room. He put on his sex playlist on his speaker while you took off your shirt, before he got on top of you and smashed his lips onto yours again. His hand traveled up and down from your waist to one of your boobs, giving it a squeeze each time. He gently unclipped you bra and threw it away.

His lips moved down to you neck, sucking on it and leaving small bite marks and hickeys around. He proceeds to kiss down to your breast, nibbling on one of your hard nipples and rubbing the other with his thumb. Small whimpers escaped your lips as he played and drooled over them.

His lips travelled down to your waist, leaving small purple marks along the way.

While gently biting your waist, he quickly slipped off your shorts and panties, finally getting to see the pussy he's been dreaming about for months.

"So wet for me already?" He smirked and slowly got down. Your breath hitched when you felt his hot breath against you clit.

He moved one of your legs over his shoulder and slowly started to lick your pussy. His thumb was on your clit, rubbing and pressing on it as he ate you out. You threw your head back of pleasure, he knew exactly how to use his tongue. He moved his lips and suckled on your clit as you tangled you hand in his messy hair, whimpers escaping your lips.

"Fuckkk" you called and slightly pulled his hair.

"Watch that little mouth of yours" Suna mumbled, sending vibrations to your pussy. You bit down onto your lip as he continued to lick your folds.

His hands rubbed your thighs and gave them a tight squeeze as he flicked his tongue in and out of you, "R-Rin I am going to- " you cried softly as you started to feel the feeling of Euphoria start to build up.

You felt his lips slowly move away from your cunt and tug into a smirk, "what the hell Rin" you whined as you felt that familiar feeling move further away.

"Who said you're allowed to cum yet hmm?" He chuckled and rubbed his bottom lip with his thumb.
You rolled your eyes our of annoyance, "I hate you"

You felt a hand grab your jaw tightly and bring you closer to his face, "no you don't" he smirked and gave you a passionate kiss.

"Now let's get to the fun part" he chuckled and gently spread your legs more.

He aligned his dick with your tight pussy, slowly entering and letting you adjust to his size at first. After you gave him a small nod he did not hesitate to ram inside of you. A wave of pleasure swept over you as soon as hit cock was all the way in you. You tight walls clenching around his member as he hit the right spot with each thrust.

You gently bit down on his shoulder, trying no to be too loud and hide the moans of pleasure. Suna didn't seem to like that, he wanted to hear your moans, so he pulled your hair to make you look at him, "I wanna hear you scream for me"

A blush appeared on your cheeks as you gave him a nod. Moans escaped your lips that turned Suna on even more. He moved his hand to your throat, squeezing it lightly as he kept thrusting into you. The metal of his cold rings were pressing against your heated skin, "look at you, such a slut for me, aren't you?"

The sound of your moans and whines were lost in the loud music and the sound of skin clapping, but we're still loud enough for Suna to hear.

You weren't able to formulate you words, only cries and cuss words were capable of escaping your lips. Your end was reaching as your walls clenched around Suna's dick tighter, but that didn't stop him from hitting your spot consistently.

Your legs started to ache and small tears started to prickle at the sides of your eyes. You now understood why that girl from two weeks ago came out of his room looking like a mess.

"Come on Doll Face, scream my name, will you?" He smirked and kept ramming into you. Right as the knot in your stomach finally snapped you screamed "R- Rintarouu~"

Suna hearing you shout his name like that made him go crazy, it is something he could get used to hearing...

Not long after that he pulled out and came on your stomach with a groan, his cum dripping down your waist and onto the sheets.

A comfortable silence fell over the room for a hot minute, only your breaths and the music could be heard. He quickly got up to get a cloth and rubbed you clean.

You were about to get under the bed sheet when...

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"So do you want more, bunny? I still want you to ride me..." you heard a voice mumble seductively behind you...

Hehe...I'm in danger...

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Ahhh here you go! Roommate 3! I am so sorry that it is a bit rushed in the end, I might add tiny details here and there over the next few days :3