☁️𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Clingy
━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━

You might think that Suna is a distant person. You might think that he doesn't like a lot of affection and can't show it well either.

It might be like that outside of the house, but it is totally different when you guys are alone. He is secretly a very clingy person.

If he could, he would just stay in bed with you all day, just cuddling and smoking.

He also turns into a huge softie and let's you do anything you want to him. He'll let you do his hair or nails or even eyeliner.

He finds it relaxing when you put makeup on him, and touch him so delicately.

━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━

You are gonna go to his place over the weekend, which meant you guys will just cuddle and relax. You always enjoyed being at his place, the atmosphere was tranquil and comfortable.

One thing that is always very cute, is that Suna turns his LEDs to your favourite colour and plays the playlist that he made for you.

Cute gestures like these always made your heart melt.

━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━

*Suna's POV*

I heard a knock on my front door. I got up from the sofa and walked over to it, looking through the peephole. I saw my girlfriend on the other side and quickly opened it.

"Hey babyyy", she greeted me before wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Morning doll face", I gave her a kiss on the forehead before pulling her into my apartment.

"I missed your cuddles..", I mumbled and grabbed her arm gently, pulling her to my room.

"Heyy wait with the cuddles, I brought something for youuu", she cooed into my ear.

"Hmm what did you bring?", I asked and plopped her down on my bed.

"Chuupets and Monsters!" She beamed and took them out of her bag. A small smile plastered on my lips after I saw that she bought my favourite things.

I laid besides her and gave her a peck on the cheek,
"Thank youuu"

*Author-chan's pov*

You both grabbed your favourite Jelly stick flavour and opened it up, slurping them while turning on the laptop.

"Hmm I don't feel like watching anything", he mumbled and cuddled up next to you. You gave him a soft smile and changed positions so that you were sitting on his lap, facing him.

He wrapped his arms around your figure and held you close, burying his face into the crook of your neck. From time to time he would start peppering your neck with some light kisses and tell you how pretty your are, it made you blush.

You lifted up your head and placed your hands on his cheeks, squishing them slightly together, "babyyyyy"

"Hmm?", he hummed and looked into your eyes.

"Can I do your hair", you smirked and moved one of your hands up to his fluffy hair, playing with it a little.

He huffed, "fine.."

"Yayyyy!", you beamed and got off his lap. He laid down and placed his head into your lap. He held up his wrist to your face, so that you could take one of his hair ties.

Yes, Suna always has at least two or three hair ties around his wrist. Either they are for you if you needed one or for these kinds of situations. Little things like these made you fall in love with him in the first place.

You took one of the hair ties from his wrist and tied one of his parted sides together. You did the same on the other side, so that he had two pigtails.

"Awwhh look at youuu", you smiled and gave him a peck on the forehead.

He gave you a soft smile, "what about eyeliner?"

Your smile turned even brighter, "this is why I love you."

He just chuckled and you quickly went to get the eyeliner. He laid his head back into your lap and you slowly applied it on his eyelid, ending the line with a point,

"Be-au-ti-ful.", you said and gave him a longer kiss on the lips.

He lifted his head up and took the eyeliner out of your hand, "my turn..."

You smiled and also laid your head into his lap. He also gently applied the eyeliner to your lid and added a small ♥ on your cheek. When you opened your eyes you saw him smiling down at you, his smile was so adorable.

You sat back up and faced him, giving him a short, yet passionate, kiss.

"You're so pretty", you mumbled.

"No you are doll face", he smiled and pulled you closer.

You both just relaxed in each other's arms that night, while Suna smoked one. It was a calm and comfortable atmosphere, making you fall asleep...

━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━