🍋 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Streaming
☩══♛══☩

I put on my small pink panties, embroidered with small flowers, and a matching bra. The cold air pinching my skin, giving me goosebumps. I grab the remote for my LEDs and turn them on to be purple and also turned my heater on. It was 9:38, wich meant is was time for me to make some money and start the stream. It's not a gaming stream by the way...
I know it sounds surprising, but you'd be impressed at how much money I make from looking sexy in front of thousands of people and literally just talking to them. I also do five private calls per week, which each give me about 200 dollars. I know, easy money.

I always first start a stream to talk to all of my fans, which usually are men. Some around 25, others around 40 years old. Sometimes I get women, which are a nice change, but that's rare.
Comments and little stickers that they can buy pop up in the chat as soon as I start the stream. I smile at all of the "you look perfect tonight" and "I love the set that you are wearing" and "pink fits you well baby" comments that they are leaving behind.

"Hey guysss, how are you all tonight?" I ask and lay down on my bed, facing the camera and getting comfortable. I watch as 58.4k people answer quickly. It was a normal night, as I was getting my average amount of viewers. I could barely catch up with the chat, so I just continued asking some questions and keeping my viewers entertained. I do this for about an hour. Sometimes my viewers dare me to do stuff, like jump or dance. Yeah yeah, I know it sounds cringe but it's for the 150 dollars per hour, which makes it a great side job.

"So anyways, I have a small surprise for you all..." I continued with a sweet voice, "tonight is a slow night for me and i'm bored, so I will be picking one of you guys to be in a private video call with me for free. Here's the best part, you get to have me for one whole hour." I say and slowly move so my back is arched and my ass is sticking up more.
I watch the chat fill with "pick me baby"s and other persuading comments. I giggle at the desperate people, "alright alright let me just see..."
I scroll though the chat and go through the names. I stop at FoxGun998 who said "i'll give you a good night.." and click on his profile. He seems to be a prominent live streamer as well, because he has around 40k subs. His profile picture is just black though, so I have no idea what he looks like. I shrug, "okay guys, I think I found my special person..." I wait for a bit and continue to see my views go up, "FoxGun998, I will send you a private invite!" I wink with a smile. I quickly say goodbye to my chat and end the stream, before calling the picked person. He picks up within seconds and his screen pops up.

A rather tall guy shows up, leaned back in his gaming chair and only wearing a pair of sweatpants. Toned abs run down his abdomen and sculptured arms are tucked behind his head. He looked so relaxed and drowsy, with his messy hair and small smirk. I pull my laptop closer to me on the bed and get more comfortable, "well, hello there fox" I smile.

His voice sounds husky and tired, "how are you, doll?" I smile at his attractiveness, "I'm doing better after seeing that my lucky pick is hot.."
he chuckles lightly, "i'm guessing you get a lot of old douchebags?" I smile and nod to answer his question, while sitting up so he can see my whole upper body. I ask, "looking at your subs, you seem to also stream. What kind of people do you get?"
The mysterious guy laughs, "nah nah, I don't stream regularly. I tried it out once because I was bored, but turns out I get quite nervous in front of the camera.."

I am a bit surprised, as he somehow bagged 40k subs with just one stream. But then again, he is very good looking.
I continue, "ohh I see. You aren't nervous now, are you?" He chuckles again and runs his hand through his hair, "I actually am. You're very pretty."
I don't know why but my face got hot and made me look down, "thank you, but you don't have to be nervo-...wait what can I call you?"
I watch as he adjusts himself in his seat and I catch a glimpse of his crotch, "call me Suna. What about you?"
"Y/n" I answer. I don't usually use my actual name, but I forgot to focus and it just came out. Oh well.
I smile and fix my bra strap, which moved over my shoulder, "Well, Suna, you shouldn't be nervous. After all, you are really handsome. I couldn't help but notice your cro- perfect abs.." Since when do I stumble over my words like that?
I hear Suna chuckle with that same light tone, "no worries, I saw your eyes move down a couple of times, y/n- no need to hide to tell me what you really like." God, the way he said my name was attractive. I haven't had an actual hot guy for a private call in ages, and I am already getting hot from just talking to him normally. I giggle, "I can't help myself, Suna. How about we play a little game and remove some clothing. It's getting hot in here..."