💦𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Party
═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Atsumu's and Osamu's parties were always the best. They were always huge, had good music and there was a lot of alcohol involved.

You looked into the mirror, checking out your outfit. It was a f/c silk dress. It was pretty short, but still covered your butt.

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

*time skip to the party*

You arrived with your friend. As soon as you walked in your ears filled with the loud music and the scent of alcohol and weed filled your noses.

The house was huge, yet it felt tiny due to the amount of people that were there.

You and your friend both got drinks and just enjoyed yourself.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

After about an hour you lost your friend in the crowd. You frantically looked around, searching for her between the people. After a while you gave up, it was useless trying to look for her.

You just decided to have fun and get another drink. You were starting to get a bit tipsy and felt the alcohol kick in.

You heard your favourite song start to play. You did not hesitate to go dance in the crowd.

The music was blasting and it was a lot of fun to swing your hips to it. You honestly didn't mind if a guy was gonna rub on you, you just wanted to let go tonight.

You kept dancing until you saw a face on the sofa that caught your attention. It was a guy.

He seemed to be surrounded by girls and making out with one of them. Even though his lips were occupied, his eyes were definitely occupied with you. He was clearly looking at you, specifically you body. He pushed the girl that he was making out with away and pat his lap, signalling you to come over.

You weren't sure at first, but what is the worst that could happen.

You made your way over to the mysterious guy. He had brown, messy hair and his eyes were gorgeous. He was wearing a baggy jacket and his fingers were accessorised with rings.

The closer you got, the more you felt intimidated. He was holding a blunt, exhaling the smoke into the air around him.

You were now in front of him, he just looked up at you and pat his lap again. You contemplated, but them sat down on his lap like he wanted to.

He grabbed your chin and brought it closer to him, so he could whisper into your ear.

"What are you doing all alone doll face?" His deep and raspy voice hit your ear, making your body throb a bit. What can you say, he was hot.

"I lost my friend in the crowd", you answered truthfully.

"I see...", he smirked and pressed his thumb against your lip, "so you wouldn't mind this right?"

"Mind what?" You mumbled but were cut off by his lips. It caught you at surprise, but you didn't pull away. You kissed him back.

His lips were so soft and you could taste the smoke from the blunt. You felt his hand wander down to the trim of your dress and slightly go under it. The cold metal of his rings made you shiver when he touched your soft skin.

He grabbed your ass tightly, making you gasp a bit and allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth. He did not leave one part of your mouth untouched.

After a while you pulled away to catch your breath, only a string of saliva connecting your lips.

You felt something cold go around your neck, something like a necklace.

"What's that?" You asked.

"Don't worry about it doll face." He smirked and brushed his thumb over your lips.

"Give me your phone." You obliged and handed him your phone, he typed in his number.

"Call me."

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

You woke up in your bed with a headache that was killing you. You got up and walked to the kitchen to get yourself a glass of water.

When your headache started to fade, you started to remember last night.

I drank way too much...my friend must have brought me home...

You got out your phone and texted your friend, thanking her for driving you home.

You walked to the bathroom, wanting to get a shower. When you walked past the mirror, you noticed the necklace that you were wearing.

It was a chain with a tag on it, scripted with text saying, "Suna's Hoe #1"

Memories hit you, the guy, the kissing, the necklace, the number...

Was he making out with girls to find new hoes? What a dick...at least I am the 1. though 😌🤚

You had to chuckle and decided to keep it on. Who knows, maybe you will call him...

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Part two?