☁️𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Your room was pitch black, the only thing that brought light into the room was your laptop screen. You have been watching random Netflix movies for about 3 hours now and you got bored of them.

You checked the time and saw that it was 2:47 am. You yawned as you shut your laptop and placed it on your bedside table.

You were about to cuddle up in your sheets when suddenly, the door to your dorm room opened and revealed a tall figure in your doorway, "Suna?" You questioned.

The person came over to you and cuddled up next to you, without answering. You knew it was Suna at this point. You could smell the alcohol and smoke on him.

He must have been at a random party again..

"Suna go to your bed, you're wasted" you mumble and push him a bit away from you.

"Shhh y/n" he whined and cuddled back up next to you and buried his face into the crook of your neck. He was always this clingy after drinking, and it seemed like this night he had a bit too much...

"Suna go change, I can smell the smoke and alcohol on you"

Suna groaned and backed up from you. He kneeled up and took off his shirt. He then quickly took off his jeans, staying only in his boxers, "better?" He asked with a tired and annoyed tone.

The dim light from the hallway brought his sharp abs into view bit, "You do know you have a room, right?" You told him a bit flustered. Not going to lie, he was attractive, especially when he was clingy like this. Sadly, he won't remember any of it in the morning.

He never does.

"Yeah yeah..." He just mumbled and laid back down next to you. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer, "Suna..." You tried pushing him off of you, but it was a lot more difficult than it sounds.

"Noooo y/n I need physical affection" he mumbled and buried his face back into the crook of your neck. You sighed in defeat and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. Then, you placed your hand on his head and gently played with his hair.

A small chuckle escaped his lips, "y/nieee you'll let me sleep here?" He teased.

"Shut up or I'll rethink my decision" You said sternly and pulled his hair lightly. A small groan left his lips, "shit y/n, don't do that or I might actually need to show you your place"

You giggled at his try to be more dominant, so you showed him HIS place. You grabbed his hair a bit tighter and made him look up at you.

When you guys locked eyes you realised you fucked up because there was a mischievous smirk plastered on his lips.

Shit I forgot he's drunk, he'll get the wrong impression...

You thought you were doomed, but his face changed into a softer look. He was focusing on your eyes and after a short silence he asked a question that caught you off guard.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks and looks up at you. His eyes full of lust and need.

You stumbled over your words, "ye- urm J-just sleep already"

"You know, I really like you" he mumbled under his breath and hugged you tighter, "but I know you would t want to start anything with me.." he added a bit disappointed.

Every time, every night he was drunk or high he would say those exact words. He never remembers them in the morning though, and you have been too embarrassed to actually tell him about them.

Every time he says those words you always think:

He must be saying random things...

°˖✧✿✧˖°

"Shhh Suna, go to bed now, you're tired" you mumbled and got more comfortable. He grunted in disappointment and spooned you before falling asleep quickly.

This routine has become almost normal for you, yet you are still trying to find the courage to let him know about his drunken confessions...

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Sorry this chapter is rushed, I am working on a long chapter right now, so stay tuned for that one :)