💦𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Cat boys
══ °• ♔ •° ══

You were currently playing minecraft on your PC when you heard the doorbell ring. You quickly logged off and took off your headphones.

*Y/n's pov*

I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole, seeing a small package on the doormat. I quickly opened the door and grabbed it.

Yess this is itttt! It finally arrived!!

My face lit up while opening the package, seeing what's inside. When I saw what got shipped to me, I instantly called Suna.

*Suna's pov*

I was half sleep in bed when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and put it on loudspeaker.

"Yeah?" I said tiredly, my voice was still raspy.

"Sunaaaa babyyyy come over right now" I heard y/n say right away after I picked up.

Are they horny or sum?

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"Just come over I wanna show you somethinggg"

"Hmm Fine I'll be there soon.." I mumbled and hung up the phone, groaning into my pillow. I was just about to fall asleep before they called me.

Still, I wanted to know what they would show me. They were kinda hot and needy on the call...

I got up and started going to their apartment. When I arrived at their apartment I knocked on the door and it instantly opened.

I was kind of disappointed when I saw that Y/n wasn't in a sexy lingerie or a cute and revealing outfit...

"Hiiii" the greeted me excitingly before pulling me into their apartment, not even letting me greet them back.

"What did you want to show me?" I asked while they dragged me into their room.

*Author-chan's pov*

"Close your eyes" you cooed and pushed him down on the bed. He closed his eyes and you quickly picked something up from your bedside table.

He was still laying on your bed when you got on top of him and sat on his lap, facing him. He rested his hands on your things, slowly rubbing them.

Suna felt something being put on top of his head, "what's that?"

You held a small mirror in front of his face and told him to open his eyes. When he opened his eyes he saw a pair of cat ears on top of his messy hair. The black cat ears had small yellow bells on the bottom, they were really cute to be honest.

"Cat ears?" Suna asked you confused.

"Yeah they look adorable on youuu" you smirked and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

He smiled and put one of his hand on your cheek, pulling you in for more kisses. It soon turned out to be a full make-out session and when you pulled away to catch your breath, only a string of saliva connected your lips.

"You better keep those, they fit you" you smiled.

"Fine...just for you, I will" he gave in and decided to keep them.

══ °• ♔ •° ══

~small bonus~

One time when you were over at Suna's apartment, you saw that he kept the cat ears in his bedside table drawer.

"You kept them?" You asked when you found them and held them up to his face.

"Yeah...for some pretty pet play" he smirked and put them on top of your head. His answer totally got you off guard.

"Suna!" You exclaimed after you realised what he just said.

"Whaaaat I'm just sayinggg..." He cooed and picked you up, throwing you onto his bed ;)

══ °• ♔ •° ══