🍋 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

!Public oral!
─✧❅✦❅✧─

You walked into the party and instantly smelled weed and alcohol. You looked around, trying to search for your friend. You couldn't find her anywhere.

You took a couple of shots, trying to get into the party mood.

You started to get a bit more tipsy and went to go dance on the dance floor. The music was blasting and your head was aching a bit.

You looked around and your eyes were met with a familiar person. It was Suna sitting on the sofa with some other girls around him. He was smoking a blunt and was completely zooted

You and Suna have had some history. You both used to be friends with benefits but took a small break about a month ago. You did kind of miss him.

When he noticed you his lips changed to a smirk.

You slowly sashayed your way over to Suna, not
breaking eye contact with him. When you were standing in front of him you gently placed your hands on his thighs and slowly moved your body down, so you were kneeling in front of him.

He pushed one of the girls off of him and moved his hand to your cheek, softly caressing it. He grabbed your jaw and pulled you closer to him.

"I finally get to see you again doll face..." he whispered into your ear with his deep and tired voice.

You just gave him a smirk and moved your hand down to his crotch, "I missed you" you said seductively.

He let go of your jaw and gently grabbed your chin. He slowly rubbed his thumb across your bottom lip, making you open your mouth. He stuck his two finger into your mouth for you to suck them.

"then show me how much you missed me" he said and took his fingers out of your mouth and licked your saliva off of them.

You licked your lips and slowly unbuckled his pants. You took out his hard dick and spit on it.

You wrapped your hand around it and slowly started to pump it, speeding up with time. You wrapped your lips around the tip of his cock, sucking it a little.

You missed his dick. Is that bad? No right?

You felt Suna place his hand on top of your head, "Hm I missed your lips around my dick doll face"

You smiled and started to take his dick more into your mouth, sucking it faster. You heard Suna groan a bit, "Fuck y/n that's it"

Suna pushed down your head more, making is dick slam against the back of your throat over and over again. Small tears started to prickle at the sides of your eyes.

The longer he forced his dick down your throat, the more used to got to the feeling. You tightened your lips around his length. Pleasure went through his body, "good girl, you're doing so good" he praised.

"Don't forget to swallow" he smirked right before he released his hot cum into your mouth. You took his dick out of your mouth and swallowed it. You opened your mouth and stuck out your tongue to show him that you swallowed.

He grabbed your chin and rubbed the excess cum off of the sides of your lips with his thumb. You licked the cum off his thumb as he kissed away the tears from the side of your eyes.

You put away his dick into his pants again and slowly got onto his lap, "I'll see you next time"

"Tsk tsk tsk not so fast, I am not done with you for tonight" he smirked and moved his hands up and down your thighs.

─✧❅✦❅✧─

"Meet me at my car after the party doll face"

─✧❅✦❅✧─