🍋 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 ~ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Friends with benefits
*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

*Suna's Pov*

I was about to go to bed when I received a text message. I opened my phone and saw a text from y/n, one of my good friends. Well actually, she's a reallyyy good friend of mine.

And with that I mean, we are friends with benefits.

We both are fine with our relationship as friends with benefits and quite enjoy it. It is nice always having an option in my most desperate times.

And not gonna lie, she is pretty attractive and good in bed. The way she moans with my hand around her throat while I fuck her senselessly makes me hard every time.

Shit. I probably shouldn't have thought of that right now...

I already felt my dick grow harder.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

I opened the message:

Doll face 👅
Can I come over for tonight?
I want cuddles

Shit she isn't horny, just feeling lonely. Now I can't fuck her...

Suna💋
I don't see why not

Doll face 👅
See you soon xx

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

*Author-chan's pov*

Soon after that he heard his doorbell ring and made his way downstairs. He opened the door and saw you standing in his doorway.

You gave him a long hug, "hi Sunaaa"

"Hey doll face, come in"

Suna let you into his house and walked to his room with you.

"Do you have something more comfortable to wear" you asked suna and sat down at the edge of his bed.

He gave you one of his favourite shirts to wear and also took off his hoodie, so that he was only in his sweatpants. His sweatpants were sitting low on his waist, showing his V line and making you blush.

You took off your jeans and hoodie and put on his shirt. Now you were only in your panties and his T-shirt, it was comfortable.

You quickly got up and walked over to his dresser.
You looked into the mirror, fixing your hair a bit. Suna was sitting on your bed, just admiring you.

She looks so hot with my shirt on and nothing else...

Suna thought, just observing at you. He slowly moved over to you and stood behind you. He placed his hands under the shirt and onto your waist. He gently moved them up and down from your waist to your boobs.

The way he touched you already made your skin melt. His cold metal rings feel on your hot skin made you shiver.

You let out a small whimper when you felt Suna squeeze your breasts tighter. He kept one of his hands on your tit and moved the other down, all the way to your throbbing pussy.

You felt him pepper your neck with small kisses as he moved his hand into your panties and slowly started to rub your hot cunt. You looked into the mirror in front of you and saw a smirk on his lips, "I can't resist you doll face, I need a taste"

He moved the hand that was on your boob to your throat, squeezing it a little as he inserted a finger into you.

"Look into the mirror, aren't ya pretty?" You heard Suna whisper into your ear as he started to pump his finger in and out of you.

"S-Suna~" you moaned under your breath as he put in a second finger. He knew exactly how to use his fingers, curling them inside of you to stretch you out for his length.

You grabbed his forearm, digging your nails into his skin a bit. He kept fingering you deeper, putting his fingers all the way into you so that his cold silver rings pressed against your folds.

"Ngh~ S-Suna" you moaned and threw your head back. Suna sloppily kissed from you cheek to your neck, leaving purple marks and small bite marks along it.

You bit down on your bottom lip, trying to stop the moans and whimpers from slipping out. Suna moved his hand from your throat to your jaw. He rubbed his thumb across your bottom lips to part your mouth, "let me hear your pretty moans"

You nodded and let your whines escape. Suna kept pumping his fingers in and out of you faster.

"F-fuck Suna I am gonna-"

Right when that feeling of euphoria was gonna hit he pulled them out. Leaving you feeling empty.

"Suna what the fuck?" You whined as he slowly took his fingers out of your panties and put them into his mouth.

He licked your wetness off of his fingers and took his other hand off of your throat. He walked back over to the bed and laid down, "you just wanted cuddles, right?"

"But you-"

"Come here"

You frowned and walked over to him and laid down next to you. He kissed your cheek and spooned you.

"I hate you" you mumbled, still annoyed at him for ruining your orgasm.

He just chuckled lightly, "tomorrow, tomorrow I will make you unable to walk for days"

You giggled, "is that a threat?"

He moved his lips to your ear, "it's a promise doll face" he whispered.

That made you blush...you couldn't wait for tomorrow...

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*