☁️ 𝟓𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 - 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Tattoo
•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

I have been wanting to get a tattoo for ages now, and since I turned 18 a couple of days ago, I was finally allowed to get one.

I grabbed the design that I had on a piece of paper and started driving to the tattoo shop that a friend of mine recommended. When I walked in, there were a couple of people around.

You could hear the sound of the tattoo guns around the room and a couple of people groaning from time to time. Music from Cavetown, Arctic Monkeys, Destroy Boys and some other bands was playing in the background softly. The light was quite dim and the store was decorated in a grudge style. There were a lot of different tattoo designs hung up on the walls near the reception, which looked more like an old table and chair with a cashier on top of it.

You walked over to the woman that was sitting there. She had purple, short hair and both of her arms were covered in tattoos. From dragons to skulls to flowers. She had it all, and It honestly looked sick.

"Hey I have an appointment for a tattoo today" you told the woman. She smiled at you, "ahh yes let me cheeeeeck... yes, hello y/n"

"Yup, that's me" you chuckled awkwardly.

"Alright well it says that Suna will tattoo you today, give me a sec I'll go get his lazy ass" she said and excused herself. She went through a small door next to the cashier that had a small "employees only" sign next to it.

When she came back out, she was dragging a pretty tall guy with her. He had dark brown, messy hair and was wearing a tank top, making the tattoos on his biceps and arms visible. He looked very athletic, but not too muscular. His posture was not the best and his eyes had dark eye circles around them.

The eyeliner that decorated his eyes made him look more awake then he was acting, "Fucking hell Stace, I thought I had a free day today" he whined.

"Shut the fuck up Suna and do your job" she cussed and gave him a light slap on the shoulder.
"Go away you bitch" he told the purple headed girl, who's name was apparently Stace.

They started going at each other with insults, making you impatient, "am I gonna get my fucking tattoo or not?" You snapped, being already fed up with their childish behaviour.

I thought this was a legit place to get a tattoo?

The tall brunette slowly turned around and looked down at you with a smirk. He gave you a long look, from bottom to top, before saying, "we got an eager one today huh"

Stace and you rolled your eyes, both of you already being fed up with the brunettes cockiness.

You just handed him the sketch of your design and pointed to your collarbone area, "can you be a good boy and do that, or is it too difficult for you?" You asked sweetly, but still with an attitude. Stace broke out into a laughing fit.

He chuckled under his breath from your try to baby him, "follow me doll face"

His voice sounded serious now, as if he wanted to prove you wrong for something. He lead you to the back of your shop where there were less people around.

"You might want to take off your shirt, it'll be in the way" he said while getting the supplies ready and cleaned.

"Uh- okay" you said and took off your hoodie, being only in your sports bra. You took a seat on the tattoo chair.

"It's a pretty sick tattoo you're gonna get, not gonna lie, I like it" he told you with a smile as he started to transfer your design onto your skin.

"Okay just relax, bite down cause it's going to sting" he warned and got the tattoo gun. He slowly tried a couple of pokes before pulling away, "is that fine?"

It did sting quite a bit, but you did not want to seem like a pussy in that moment, "yeah it's fine"

He nodded and gently grabbed your chin to tilt your head a bit more to the side, and then started to tattoo your design.

You bit down on your lip, a small groan escaping your lips at first. The stinging was unbearable at the start, but with time you got used to it a bit more.

Small moans escaped your lips from time to time whenever the needle hit a specific spot, but you usually just bit your lip to stop them. Suna looked up from time to time to see if you're doing fine.

*Suna's POV*

I am the type of guy that stays very professional with tattooing people, but I can't lie, this girl has caught my attention.

She is quite feisty and serious, but I can imagine her being a huge softie. I heard a small whimper escape her mouth, making me look up at her.

She just gave me a reassuring nod, telling me to keep going, so I did.

Seeing her bare skin like that did not help my thoughts at all, what can I say, she was attractive. I really shouldn't be thinking these things because I just met her and she is one of my customers, but how could I not think about them?

The things I'd do to this total stranger...

* Author's POV again*

After an hour (depending on the tattoo that you're getting) or so he was finished and wiped the excess ink off, "alright we are done now"

A sigh of relief left your lips, finally it was over. Suna finished it up by covering it with some petroleum jelly and a bandage and walked with you to the cashier. You paid and were about to leave the shop when you heard a voice say, "hey wait a minute, would you mind getting a drink with me sometime?"

You slowly turned around and saw the tall figure of Suna in front of you. You looked up at him with a smirk plastered on your lip, "not today, I'll be back though" you said and gave him a small pat on the chest.

You gave him a wink and left to shop, leaving him speechless and just wanting more...

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•