💦🍃𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐠 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Plug
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

A breeze hit your face, giving you a chill down your spine. The stars above you twinkled in the dark sky as you made your way down the road.

Why the fuck does he always want to meet so late..

You huffed into the coldness of the night and took a left turn, that lead to a smaller valley. You pulled your sweater sleeves over your hands, trying to keep somehow warm. It was only at the end of August, but this year Autumn came around early, making the days hot and nights freezing.

You reached the door at the end of the valley and swung it open, quickly sneaking inside. The door closed behind you, as you made your way into the room.

A low light illuminated the room, bringing the chilling area into view. It consisted of two sofas, a small coffee table and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall across from one of the sofas. The coffee table had two bongs, a pink and purple lighter, and some blunt paper displayed. The walls were either spray painted or covered with band posters, giving the whole room a rustic vibe. To the left of the living room was a dark hallway. You knew it lead to three different rooms; a strip room, the kitchen and a bedroom. Suna's to be exact.

You made your way to the end of the hallway, touching the wall so you could decipher where you were going. When you felt the first door you reached for the handle and opened it up. Inside, Suna was sitting on his messy bed. He was wearing some grey sweatpants, but no shirt. Showing his slightly toned abs and perfectly shaped biceps. His hair seemed a bit tangled, almost like he just woke up.

His lights were in a dark purple, which set a dream like atmosphere for the whole room. His face was calmly concentrated and his ring-decorated fingers delicately rolled a joint - your joint. He looked up at you with those green eyes, while slowly dragging the tip of his tongue on the edge of the paper. He closed it up and twisted the end, "I'm almost done, give me a minute."

"Hmm you better not take another 15 minutes like last time.." you mumbled.

"Yeah yeah, be patient" he chuckled as he got out a second piece of paper.

You rolled your eyes and walked back out of his room and into the hallway. You did not want to awkwardly sit in the living room, so you decided to explore. You reached for the second door and opened it up. You peeked inside and saw the kitchen. It was a bit messy, but what else can you expect from Suna. He lived in a knock off apartment in the back of a small alley. Even though he made hella money, he still has not moved.

Your friend gave you his number once and it lead to him being your plug for about two months now, and you were pretty satisfied with him. His prices weren't too high and he rolled basically perfect blunts. And when he is feeling nice, he would even let you stay over a bit and smoke.

You two have gotten to a friend level, meaning no knocking and just making yourself feel like home. It was relaxing. Just a chill and relaxing friendships with no strings attached. Exactly what you like.

Suna does not only sell weed, but also apparently coke. He got his hand on some and sold it for a great deal. He also used to sell Xanax and molly, but he seemed to stop selling those.

He also has a strip room for couples to rent out. Of course, he usually uses it for himself and random people he picks up around the city. But still, it was another way of income, so good for him?

You walked over to the next door, waltzing right in. You knew that this was probably the strip room- you were right. The whole theme of the room seemed euphoric and sexual. From the dark red to purple colour theme and medium stage with the strip-pole. Seating options were perfectly around it and a bar was stationed in the corner.

"Wanna try it out for me hm?" You felt a hot breath against your ear, making you squirm and turn around.

"Fucking hell don't do that" you scolded him and walked out of the room, but an arm lightly wrapped around you and nudged you back into the room, "where do you think you're going? Weren't you gonna show me anything" Suna smirked, red tinted eyes winking at you.

"You would like that too much" you chuckled and handed him the money, "now my stuff?"

Suna shook his head lightly with a smirk, "here you go. Two joints, one blunt and one spliff for you dollface" he handed you the small baggy.

You grabbed it, "Thank youu" you smiled and pressed a kiss on his cheek before walking out of the room, leaving him leaned against the door. You didn't look back, and continued walking back out of the home and into the cold streets.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

You were about to take out a joint, when you saw a small message written on the baggy.

'I'm gonna smoke a joint and then break your back at some point ;)'

He really does not know how to flirt. Still, that offer does not seem too bad...

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
Part 2?