☁️ 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

(Tw, smoking)

Night Date
°˖✧✿✧˖°

Suna's arms were around your waist as you both walked down the winding path. Earlier, he texted you that he wanted to show you something "exciting". It was already completely dark out and the night sky was covered in stars.

The path lead into a thick, and kind of mystical, forest. What the hell does he want to show me?

"Why are we going into a forest at..what, like 12am or something?" You asked him a bit confused. It was getting cooler and the black and green striped sweater that you brought was not as warming as you would have liked it to be.

"Just wait...don't be scared" he said reassuringly. Even though it was dark, you could still see a light smile on his lips.

"You dumbass, we are going into a forest in the middle of the night. People get murdered like this, you know?!" You told him jokingly and nudged his shoulder.

You heard a chuckle escape his lips, "shh we'll be fine."

You rolled your eyes at his calmness. You looked around slowly, darkness. You could only decipher the shape of some trees near you and the small path in front of you. Suna's arm wrapped around you a bit tighter and you felt him kiss your head, telling you to not worry.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

A bit later the path hit a field. A wildflower field to be exact. The moonlight shined right onto it, finally you were able to see something again.

"Woah" was the only thing that you could say. It was beautiful. All kinds of colourful flowers grew between the knee-high grass. From the deepest reds to the brightest purples, every colour you could imagine was growing on that field.

"I know right, come" he breathed calmly and grabbed your hand, dragging you through the field. You tried not to think about all of the bugs that could lie underneath you, and kept your head up and ahead.

In the middle of the field was a small area shaped like a circle, where the grass was a lot shorter. A small blanket was spread out, along with a basket filled with some drinks and other little goodies.

"Midnight picnic" he said with a bright smile. He seemed to be very proud of his idea, especially since usually you were the one that planned dates.
You were kind of speechless, it was so sweet of him.

"I love it Rin, this is absolutely gorgeous" is all you could say, as you kissed his cheek, making him somehow smile even more. He brought you over to it and sat you down. He got comfortable next to you and handed you a drink, "there we go...now, come here doll" he pulled you closer into his embrace.

You both sipped on your drinks, warming each other up. "Thank you for this" you mumbled, while pressing your face into his chest and smelling his cologne.

"Of course love" he smiled affectionately. Suna tapped your shoulder, making you look up at him. He placed an almost perfectly rolled blunt between your lips and lit it for you. You sat up a bit and took the first hit, holding the smoke in your lungs before breathing it out, into the cold night air.

He gently took the blunt from you and pulled you back into his arms, so your back was against his chest. You both alternated with taking huffs from the addicting drug, looking up at the stars that start to get hazier with each hit.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

From time to time you would take a sip from your drink or slightly change positions. Suna always kept his arm tightly around you though, running his hand up and down your arm, back or thigh. There was no one more special to him than you. It is a sappy thing to say, but he would do anything for you to be happy and comfortable. He would do anything to keep you safe and by his side. And this exact feeling was mutual between the two of you...

°˖✧✿✧˖°
Short, but sweet chapter :)