☁️ 𝐁𝐟'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫-

Older Brother
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I was laying on the navy blue bed of my boyfriend, while he was glaring into his pc and gaming. He told me that we were going to have a movie night tonight, but it has been two hours since I have arrived and he is still occupied.

I sighed, "i'm gonna get a drink", and stood up. I only heard a small grunt escape his lips before I walked out of the bedroom. I aimlessly walked to the kitchen, looking into the fridge to get something to drink. After I decided on a can of soda, I turned around and walked right into somebody, "oh sorry", I heard a familiar voice say.

I took a step back, "don't worry about it Suna", I told him with a soft smile. Suna was Joshua's, my boyfriend's, older brother. He rarely comes out of his room or is out partying all night, but when I do see him, he is generally sweet to me. I remember when he scolded his younger brother for not taking me out on our 1 month anniversary. The words, "you unworthy shit, get your act together and be grateful that you have such a great boyfriend/girlfriend" still roam my mind when I see him.

"Where's Joshua?" Suna asked me while leaning over me to grab a soda as well. He was shirtless and I felt his tanned abs stroke against my back. I cannot lie, he was cute. Its always the older brothers that get ya blushin and shiiii..

"He is gaming right now.." I sighed a bit disappointed, still wanting to watch that movie and cuddle. His eye roll already told me that he did not like what I just said, "he is still so immature, all he does is game and hang out with his friends" Suna sighed. He leaned back against the counter, the light shining right against his chest and down his body. His sweatpants were low on his waist, showing his V-line and abdomen. I could see the hem of his boxers as my eyes were about to travel lower, but I quickly realised what I was doing. I was checking out my boyfriend's older brother.

I averted my gaze, "yeah but he is still ni-" I was about to say when I was cut off, "no y/n, he treats you like shit. I bet you did not come over here to watch him game hm? What did you come for?" He asked, a strong gaze on me. God, you couldn't lie to his eyes.

"He told me we were gonna watch a movie."

"And has he done that?"

"No."

"Exactly. Come, let's watch one then" he smiled and placed his hand on the small of my back, guiding me to the television. I didn't argue with the offer. Joshua did seem occupied with the game and I would definitely not just lay on his bed for the next hours.

"What were you planning on watching?" He asked me while sitting down on the big grey sofa standing in the middle of the room. He handed me the remote, "We were going to watch f/m, it's a classic."

I sat down next to him and he draped a fluffy blanket over the both of us, "ah sick, I love that movie. It's like a confort movie for me" he told me with a grin, leaning back and getting comfortable. I had to chuckle as I got cozy as well and put my legs over his lap, "yeah the movie great, I watch it all the time."

"Yeah same" he said while placing his hands over my legs. I had to ask, "are you comfortable?"
He looked over at me with his green eyes, "yeah of course, are you?"

I pulled the blanket a bit more up over my chest, "yes", I beamed and started watching the movie. This was nice...and honestly the bare minimum. Why can't Joshua be like this?

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

*time skip*

The movie was near its end and it was getting late.
We changed positions quite a bit, from our feet on the coffee table to his head on my lap, we have basically been in every snug spot that could come to mind. Right now though, I had my head on his chest, soon about to doze off. His arm was around my figure and the other was holding his soda, taking a sip from time to time. I appreciated this. His affection when I needed it. Did I feel guilty for this? Maybe a little, but I would forget about it at some point. I just needed it right now. After all, why should I feel guilty for getting something I longed for?

I was just about to close my eyes when I heard a door open over the movie. I quickly moved my head off of his body and got into a more appropriate position, giving Suna a small disappointed look. From the look on his face, he seemed to miss the warmth of my body against his already.

Joshua got into the hallway and heard the TV. He walked into the living room and leaned against the doorframe, "so this is where you have been huh?"

"You seemed occupied, I didn't want to bother you" I told him with a shrug before focusing back on the movie. I could feel his gaze on his brother, "and what are you doing here?" he asked Suna sternly, looking at his bare chest and messy hair.

"I would never let a lady/gentleman watch a movie by him/herself, that would not be proper" he joked in a slight British accent, making me crack up into a chuckle. Joshua was quiet and moved over to me, "come on let's go back to my room."

I looked up into his eyes, then over to Suna, "I think I am gonna finish watching the movie first. I'll come later, just wait for me...on your bed" I winked with a smirk on my lips.

His lips formed into a devilish grin, "alright baby I will" he winked back and went back to his room. Little did he know that the movie was another 20 minutes long and that I was going home as soon as it finished.

"You are so mischievous y/n, fooling my little brother like that" he smirked and put his arm back around me. I had to laugh, "yeah just a little payback, he'll survive it" I told him and cuddled back up to his chest, continuing the movie. His fingers traced circles on my back, so I did the same on his perfect abs.

What can I say, I liked the moment...

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆