🍃 𝟏𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

(I don't think i ever told ya'll this but I wrote this chapter when i was drunk lmaoo)

First of all omg thank you guys so much for 10K, those are a lot of reads haha. I didn't think this one-shots book would get this farrrr(*'▽'*)

I like making the special chapters 🍃 chapters lmao so here is another one.

So yes, thank you and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

☩══♛══☩

Suna had just gotten his weed from his dealer, Tendou, and couldn't wait to smoke a blunt. He hasn't had a blunt for a month because he decided to take a short smoke break.

You and Suna have been roommates for about 4 months or so and it has been quite...an adventure.

Either you'd get home to a totally zooted out Suna, the whole volleyball team, a 'leave me the fuck alone' Suna or a totally energetic Suna. It was honestly always different.

☩══♛══☩

It was about 8pm and you'd just gotten home from your friends house. When you walked into the apartment it was dead silent.

Where is he now?

You looked around the apartment and stopped in front of his door. You slowly opened it and peeked inside. He was totally zoned out, laying on his bed shirtless with his LED lights flashing rainbow colours.

He is probably in another dimension or sum.

You just slowly closed the door again and let him be. You had better things to do then care for a high Suna.

You quickly stripped off your clothes in your room and made your way to the bathroom. You closed the door and got into the shower.

You turned on the water and and let it run down ur skin. The warm water relaxed your body after that long day, it was exactly what you needed.

You were in the middle of shampooing your hair when you heard the door open, you turned around and saw Suna stand there, barely having his red eyes opened.

"Suna get out!"

He dead ass stood there for another 3 seconds before  he slowly pulled out his phone and just snapped a picture. After that he walked away, not even closing the door.

Omg Istg this bitch just saw me naked AND took a picture! I need to delete it NOW.. he probably won't remember since he's high.

You got out and wrapped a towel around your figure. You ran straight to your room and changed into some panties and an oversized hoodie. You just made your way to Suna's room as quick as possible.

You pushed open the door forcefully, "SUNA DELETE that...now." You voice gradually got softer after you saw Suna just sit in his bed, joint between his lips and staring at his phone.

You walked over to him and snatched the phone out of his hands. The picture he took of you was open so you quickly deleted it.

"Don't be a pervert"

"Whaaat y/n, you were hot in that shower"

Suna did not have a filter at all when he was high. He would be totally honest and say or do anything that he just wanted to.

"Dude use Pornhub"

"Why would I use pornhub when I got the real deal right in front of me"

"Suna I swear to god, watch your mouth" you warned him and made your way out of the room.

"Yeah yeah whatever doll face" he smirked and took another hit.

"AND STOP IT WITH THE JOINTS, I AM GONNA TAKE THEM AWAY FROM YOU!" You shouted from your room, you honestly didn't want to put up with high and horny Suna anymore.

☩══♛══☩

Not even 10 minutes later you heard your door open.

"What now Suna?"

"I am sorrryyy y/nie for being a pervert"

He is like a little child wtf

"Whatever Suna"

You just heard him mumble something under his breath and felt him lay down at the bottom of your bed, "why are you so grumpy?"

"Suna please leave I don't feel like putting up with your zooted ass" You answered truthfully, just wanting some alone time.

"Y/nnn don't be such a meanie" he chuckled and started to tickle the side of your tummy. You started to laugh and squirm, "Suna- Suna stoppp haha "

He got on top of you and finally stopped tickling you, "haha there is the y/n I know"

"Oh shut up Suna, look at you, you are high as hell" The position was starting to get you to blush, he was so close to your face. Suna didn't mind though, he slowly moved his lips closer to your ear, "I definitely wasn't high when I took that picture"

That made you blush and push him off of you, "stoppp being a pervert when you're high"

He just chuckled and walked out of your room, "I'll be right back"

You rolled your eyes and laid back down and connected your phone with the speaker. You turned on your playlist and turned your LEDs to your f/c.

☩══♛══☩

10 minutes after you heard your door open again and Suna walked in with some eye drops, "help me"

You rolled your eyes and got up. Suna sat down on the bed in front of you as you gently dropped the eye drops into his eyes, "stop smoking so much Suna"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

You rolled your eyes again, "I am serious"

"Loosen up a bit, come here" He said and stood up before pushing you onto the bed.

"Suna?"

"Homie cuddles" he beamed and jumped on top of you.

"SUNA YOU ARE GONNA SUFFOCATE ME" you screamed under him as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Hell nawww you like it don't lieeee"

"Oh my, you're so zooted get off of me"

"No" he smiled and kept you in his embrace.

He didn't move for like 15 minutes, and you were way too tired to care anymore. You just fell asleep, right then and there in his arms.

Obviously he took a picture of you in his arms to tease you later on.

He is one hell of a roommate that's for sure...

☩══♛══☩

This chapter is all over the place lmfaooo. Do you guys want more roommate chapters?