🍃 𝟏𝐊 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

(These are just my interpretations of how the guys are when they are high. If you have any other ideas on how they would act when high, then just let me know!)

Smoke Circle
*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

You opened the door to Tendou's apartment and instantly smelled weed and alcohol. Tendou always had some of the best sleepovers and always had good weed.

You walked into his living room, "hi Tendouuu" you greeted him.

"Oh hi y/n, you want one?" He passed you a joint.

"Yes sirr" You took a seat next to him on the sofa and brought the joint to your lips, inhaling the smoke. You exhaled the smoke into the air in a thick cloud.

"Where are the others? Like Suna, Semi, Kenma and Akaashi ?" You asked Tendou. You usually had a smoke circle with all of them and they were all supposed to come to the sleepover.

"Oh Suna went to get us some drinks with Akaashi and the rest hasn't come yet." He explained while you nodded your head.

You saw Suna and Akaashi come back, "Hey y/n" they greeted you. Suna took a seat next to you and took the joint away from your fingers. He took a deep hit and slowly exhaled it into your face.

"That's mine" You frowned.

"Too bad doll face" he answered and didn't give it back. Suna and you have been friends for about 2 months now. You guys just clicked when you joined Inarizaki. He does tease you quite often and calls you stupid nicknames, but it doesn't really bother you.

"Tendou roll me a new one pleaseee" you begged and took Suna's drink in revenge. You jugged it down and gave Suna a playful smile. He just looked at you shocked, "y/n that was some strong stuff, I don't think you will be able to keep it down."

"Yes I will, don't worryyy" you reassured. It was true, you have thrown up once from alcohol, other than that, never. You are just built different 🥶🔥

"Here you go" Tendou said and handed you a new joint. You brought it to your lips and lit it, "thanks"

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

After a while Kenma and Semi arrived. You all got high pretty quick. You were all very different when you were high.

For example, Tendou is still as energetic as ever, but totally zones out sometimes and just listens to the music. Kenma usually just lays beside Akaashi and they just have a detailed conversation about their existence and rant about random stuff. Semi is
honestly the same. He usually plays minecraft or cod with Tendou.

It was always fun being high with them and play minecraft. You guys made a special world, where you guys would only play in if you were high. There were a lot of random builds and a lot of random signs saying stupid shit.

Suna is always different when he is high. Sometimes he is very flirtatious, sometimes he is also just zoned out and vibes to the music.

This time though, Suna was flirty. It was kind of annoying cause you always had to put up with it.

"Y/nnnn" he cooed, "come with me" he grabbed your hand and dragged you with him to the bathroom.

"Why" you asked confused. You leaned your back against the door, looking up at him. He was taller than you, and it made you feel kind of intimidated.

His eyes were red and his hair was messy. The way he looked down at you with his feline eyes made you feel like prey.

"S-Suna?" You asked again, but he didn't answer. He just placed one of his hand in your cheek.

"Y/n why do you always have to look so damn good?" That question totally caught you off guard.

"W-what? Suna you're just high" you confronted him.

"I wouldn't do this if I was totally high though.." he mumbled and bent down, connecting his lips with yours.

You were surprised by the sudden kiss, but his lips were soft and he tasted so sweet. He was addicting to kiss, so you didn't pull away.

After a hot minute Suna finally pulled away, leaving you longing for more. You looked into his green eyes, "what was that for?" You asked.

"You didn't seem to mind it doll face, so don't ask" is all he said before walking out of the bathroom, leaving you speechless.

He's right, I didn't mind it at all...

You walked out after him and back to the living room where the others were still relaxing.

"Where were you guys?" Tendon asked you both.

"Making-out.."
"Getting something"

You both said at the same time. You gave him a what the fuck? kind of stare.

why would he say that?

"Alrighttt" Tendou answered. Thank god everyone was high, or else they would have definitely asked more questions about Suna's answer.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

The rest of the night was quite normal. Suna and you both just acted like that never happened. Suna has basically forgot about it cause he smoked even more, getting totally high.

You on the other hand, still had the thought about the kiss in the back of your head.

You all ended the night after playing minecraft until 3am and drinking tons of monsters. The guys also let you do their eyeliner which was fun.

If you were being honest, they all looked so good with eyeliner, but one of them just stood out. It was Suna. You had no idea if it was because of the kiss or because he made you sit on his lap while applying the eyeliner, but he just seemed more attractive than usual.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*
*small timeskip*

You were laying on the mattress in the living room, trying to fall asleep. You were just about to go to dreamland, when you felt something, or someone, next to you.

"The sofa is uncomfortable..." you heard a deep voice mumble, it was Suna's voice...

"It's fine" you whispered quietly.

"You know y/n...I don't regret kissing you at all" he said all of a sudden. You didn't know how to answer, you just stayed quiet. He probably thought you fell asleep.

You had you back to him and soon felt his hand wrap around your waist, holding you close to his chest. You didn't dare to move out of his embrace, it was kind of nice, so you just closed your eyes and fell asleep. The only thing you remember was how he gave you a quick peck on the neck.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

~Bonus~
*next morning*

Tendou and Akaashi took multiple pictures of you and Suna cuddling in the morning. You both didn't know that you were cuddling and were still asleep, but you guys found out later when Tendou used the pictures as blackmail material.

If you guys would hang out, he would use the picture all the time.

"Y/nnn you better get me that monster or elseee" he waved his phone in the air. You knew that Tendou would never show anyone the picture, but you still went and bought him the monster. Just to make sure you know...

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*