🍃☁️𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

New girl, Skater Au

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

*Suna's Pov*

I put on my rings and headed down the stairs, into the living room. Osamu was already here, waiting for me.

"How are you always here so early?" I asked him with a chuckle, which he just raised his shoulders to in response.

"Hey have you heard, there is gonna be a new girl" Osamu said while quickly stuffing the last piece of Onigiri in his mouth. We both got on our skateboard and started skating to school, "she's prolly gonna be like all the other girls" I rolled my eyes when thinking of all of the attention seeking whores at our school.

We have had multiple new girls join our school, but all of them are the same. Always wearing basic clothes and not knowing how to have fun. It was just starting to get boring, I had no interests in any of them.

I got out my vape, taking a hit while skating down the road next to Osamu on the way to Inarizaki.

"We'll see I guess.." he mumbled. Osamu was kind of a player. Most girls fall on their knees to get a date with him. He usually just uses them for sex, which is a dick move, but I couldn't care less, he'll have to deal with the consequences.

We both arrived at school and got off our boards, hurrying into the classroom because we were already late. We both luckily made it before the teacher noticed and sat down in the back of the class, like always.

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

*y/n's pov*

Today was my first day at inarizaki. I honestly did not want to switch schools. I had great friends back in my old school that were always in the mood to do stupid things. But, because of my mom's job, I had to move cities.

I checked the time, shit I am so late..

I got off my board and quickly walked into the classroom, that I assumed was my homeroom.

I was about to walk to a seat, when the teacher noticed me. "Oh kiddos, this is our new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher said with a smile.

"No I don't" Is all I said before looking for a seat. I am not looking for friends, so what's the point of introducing myself. I know it is a bitch thing to say to this, generally sweet, teacher, but I really was not in the mood.

I did get a lot of stares, but I couldn't care less. Two boys laugh at my response, one of them caught my eye.

He was also wearing rings and chains. His finger nails were painted black and he wore some baggy
black jeans, they seemed to be customised with characters from Attack on Titan. His shoes were basically destroyed and ratchet looking. His brown, half combed down and middle parted hair was messy. I noticed a skateboard on the floor, next to his table, that I suppose was his

Damn, so there are apparently other skaters here..

The only free seat left was next to him, but his backpack occupied it. I made my way over to him and pointed to his backpack, "would you mind moving it?" I asked, with a rough tone in my voice.

He looked up at me with his green- yellowish eyes. It made me notice the eyeliner that he wore, making him look like a fox to be honest.

"Hm I guess, since you're new." He moved the backpack from the chair and dropped it next to him. I sat down and placed my backpack and skateboard next to me on the floor.

This was going to be one hell of a year...

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

*Suna's pov*

I was talking to Osamu when someone walked into class. She was wearing some baggy jeans and a green-black striped oversized sweater. Her fingers were decorated with rings and she was wearing layered necklaces. Her backpack was lazily over her shoulder and she was holding a skateboard under her arm.

She had h/c hair, with some strands sticking out on the side. Her eyelids had a thick black eyeliner wing, that seemed to be smudged under her eyes, or maybe it was just her sleep deprivation showing.

"No I don't" Her kind if raspy voice brought me out of my trance. She really just talked back to the teacher...

Osamu and I laughed at her response, was there finally a girl that is different? She eyed the spot next to mine and came over to me.

"Would you mind moving it?" She asked, rough.
I honestly liked sitting by myself, but I decided not to be a dick today. I moved my backpack and let her sit next to me.

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

*at lunch*

It was finally lunch break, I got up and was about to leave class when I remember the new girl.

I should probably ask her if she wants to join us..

I turned back around and saw her pack up her pencil case. I walked back over to her, "hey, you seem chill, wanna join me and Osamu for lunch? I don't wanna be a bitch and leave you alone already"

She seemed to be annoyed at my request first, but she accepted, "I am fine with being alone, but alright I guess so"

Osamu caught up with us and we all walked behind the gym, where we usually hang out.

"so what are your names?" The girl asked us quietly.
"Suna Rintarou" I introduced myself, and so did Osamu.

"Mhm alright, I'm y/n" she revealed to us, as she got out a blunt from her backpack, which quickly caught my attention.

She lit it and brought it to her lips, inhaling and then breathing out the smoke into the air. I snatched it out of her fingers and also took a hit, "sharing is caring doll face" I said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes, "bring your own next time foxy."

Foxy? I wonder where she got that from...

We all took hits from her joint and started to get to know her. She surprisingly seemed pretty nice and generally exciting.

*Author-chan's Pov*

You all felt like this was going to be the start of a good friendship...

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

Should I also write this story for male readers? Let me know! —>